As we continue our work on the official Mac-Forums Mountain Lion guide, we provide the following set of links to get you started while you wait.
- Did you recently buy a new Mac? You many qualify for a free copy of ML. You can find more info about it here.
- Can you Mac handle Mountain Lion? Make sure it can by checking the system requirements here.
- Not sure you want to upgrade? Here’s Engadget’s comprehensive review. If that’s not comprehensive enough, the Ars Technica review will certainly be.
- Feel like creating a bootable copy of the Mountain Lion installer? Take a look here. Don’t feel comfortable doing the process manually? Use LionDiskMaker.
- Here’s some basic info about how to upgrade.
While we continue working on creating a great guide for the community, feel free to post questions in the forums. Our knowledgeable and helpful members will gladly provide assistance.
We will also be updating this post when we find good links.