• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Next sentence game

Reaction score
So instead, I just got him a subscription to "SEC Investigations Monthly."

OP
M

MacHeadCase

That would most certainly keep his nose clean next time someone tries to make googoo eyes at him with stock options.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
I was going to drop his subscription in the mail when a little ad call my atention, "a Zune free, with every subscription" it read.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

So, duh!, I tore the ad up to keep it and now I can't send him the magazine anymore, darn it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Then a very deep voice in my head said, "if you build it, they will come", and a giant black angora rabbit appeared in front of me.

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does this rabbit smell like brown biscuits?

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Don't tell me I have to wash the d*mn wool before I start knitting? *Ahhhhhhhhh*

OP
M

MacHeadCase

That would make much more sense and I'd only have to make sure it was animal-fat free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
So i set all my fat animals free first and then i went looking for Alton Brown to help me with the fruit cake, after all, if he also likes Macs he wouldn't charge me a penny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
but, unbelievably i couldnt find any fruit., or Alton Brown.

Reaction score
And who should I find on my doorstep but ... Steve Balmer!

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Same sweat stains,same odorous underarms, same incoherent shouts, same Monkey Boy Dance which makes me see it wasn't LSD nor Labatts after all but the disturbed man was really there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
I tried to close the door but it was already too late, he looked straight into my eyes and shouted, "developers! developers! developers!"

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Gah! I still couldn't stand his smell and I had to cry out: "Get away from me, you lunatic ape!"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
"I really sorry sir, it's an old habit of mine" he said and calmed down, "I just want to talk you about this great offer the company i work for is giving away for the holidays, err, did i mention i love that company?"

OP
M

MacHeadCase

"Thanks I had enough Christmas presents" I told him, and, since inviting him in for tea and biscuits was out of the question, I shooed him away with a dishrag.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.