• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Next sentence game

OP
M

MacHeadCase

And then it hit me: oatmeal never tasted this heavenly, of course! And the answer lies within.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

The 500ml in the bottle was more like 500 million gallons and I didn't even choke and gasp for air, like, this was nifty kewl man.

Reaction score
So there was, swimming about in ole Billy boys gut, and boy was it a sight to behold!

Reaction score
Not to draw a connection between what goes into (and out of) Bill's stomach and what the next MS OS will be like.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

That's where the MS engineers got the idea for the Zune and the caca brown.

Reaction score
Look, there's a Zune floating by right ... um ... no ... that's not a Zune.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
So there I was, completely immersed within universal question, when Steve looked at me and said, "You are no longer binded to laws of reality and physics as the PC users, you are a Mac user, raise my zealot and together we shall rule the market".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
With the speed of a Mac Pro with 2 dual core processors running at 3Ghz and 16GB RAM i approached him and ask, "Bless my with an early copy of Leopard, and i shall follow you!"

Reaction score
Instead, he promised an improved built-in spellchecker and grammar checker in Leopard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.16GHz
he then proceeded to take my copy of Leopard and ran like a cheetah

OP
M

MacHeadCase

And he replied: "I can't do that, you bum, get here, like now, we're gonna rule the world, whatchoo want anyway?"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
"The iPhone", i said, "give me the iPhone"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.16GHz
i was bleeding furiously and i said, "Tom, call the Mac Pros, they can fix me up, i must've lost a gig of blood."

Reaction score
To which Tom replied, "it's not my fault, don't be furious with me!"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.