• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Next sentence game

OP
M

MacHeadCase

The hounds started tapdancing on the porch, chanting: "Let him have it in the teef! Let him have it in the teef! C' mon!"

Reaction score
As soon as I heard the dogs singing, I realized I probably shouldn't have had so many Labatts with breakfast.

Reaction score
The last thing I remember seeing before I passed out was my other self in the mirror, spitting up all over his shirt.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

My other self got away from the mirror and went to a window where he could hear loud and strange clamour: on all the neighbourhood rooftops, there were developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, everywhere the eyes looked.

Reaction score
That revelation was followed by a gut-wrenching feeling as I realised that the L.S.D laced Labatt coming straight at me, had Stevo's name on it...

OP
M

MacHeadCase

*Swish*

I snapped out of my reverie just in time: Balmer's fist missed His Steveness' chin and was coming straight at me.

Reaction score
The L.S.D laced Labatt had hit me fair square in the shnozzle, causing me to tip backwards and to fall over the crouching figure of Bill Gates, who I might add was larfin' his ar*e off!

OP
M

MacHeadCase

I was getting input from two selves at the same time and my brain was cooking and smoking from it all: that and Bill's face sobered me up a heckuva lot.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Yessir I was going to find out who had had the gall to lace my Labatt with trippy tablets.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Well no wonder I had been feeling under the weather lately, I usually drink only some Rousse Bitter but at least it wasn't American beer... *Phew*

Reaction score
Oops, the LSD must be taking effect, 'cos ole Billy had taken on the form of a can of Rousse Bitter, while Stevo was now a giant Budweiser (don't even bother if this isn't american beer) and both were frothing at the proverbial bits...!

OP
M

MacHeadCase

And the hallucinogenic wasn't respecting the real world either: Rousse Bitter never comes in cans, only glass 500ml bottles.

Reaction score
But then I thought to myself: what is the Matrix? What is real? What if what we think Rousse Bitter tastes like, tastes like oatmeal?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.