• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Reaction score
Just dealt with HYO in a purchase. Great buyer, quick payment and communication.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.83 C2D / 4 GB ( installed ) / 80 GB
Just wanted to add another GREAT seller from the forums .

AtTheCross

A++ Great seller . great communication and description . Shipping was SUPER FAST

... Figured I'd make it e-bay like :)

Reaction score
Just sold some mac pro ram to Chrispy "Chris Hadley" and everything went great. fast pay, very good communication and followup. Great trader as far as this transaction went.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Just want to mention:

EDIT-XTREEM is a stand up guy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 1.8GHz PowerPC G5, 2GB DDR SDRAM/(2) iPod 3gs 15&30GB/iPod Nano 4g 15GB/iPod Classic 6g 120GB
buddenbohn is a lightning fast shipper and his DVDs are exactly as he described. Great deal - super communication too. Everything went smoother than imagined, perfect.

Reaction score
macmaxd20 is a scammer. His post is "white macbook." I talked to him over the phone AND he showed me a webcam show of the product. The problem started to occur when we agreed to meet in person so I could avoid the shipping costs. I met where we agreed to meet, however he never showed up. I called him multiple times, texted him, emailed him, and he just refuses to respond. Despite that, we just deceided to ship it to avoid all that trouble. He hasn't responded and I paid him 600 through paypal. I opened a dispute just to get through to him, but he won't respond. Wierd....... All I ask from him is the tracking number and I'll close the dispute, but he still won't respond. Guess a claim will have to do :) Sucker, hes gonna get charged the **** back lol.

Reaction score
BHolloway, fast payment ,great buyer. would do business with again

Reaction score
macmaxd20 is a total scammer!! Same thing happened to me that happened to ale4529. Only I couldnt meet up because I am in CA and he said he was from IL. Stay away from the shady guy! It sucks because this was one of my first times trying to buy off a forum and for sure the last!!

Reaction score
macmaxd20 is a scam artist

Macmaxd20 is a scam artist - don't do business with him. Paid $600 through paypal and still no computer, he won't take our calls, and when we called from other phones he answers then acts like he can't hear us and hangs up. Called his former employer and they said he ripped them off too so he's been fired - looks like the guy is on his way to a tiny cell and a bright orange wardrobe!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 1.8GHz PowerPC G5, 2GB DDR SDRAM/(2) iPod 3gs 15&30GB/iPod Nano 4g 15GB/iPod Classic 6g 120GB
Just a note to mention that coach_z is a good seller and very fast shipper too. On top of all that - GREAT COMMUNICATION!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Just a note to mention that coach_z is a good seller and very fast shipper too. On top of all that - GREAT COMMUNICATION!

i will say the same for you theplunketts. excellent buyer, prompt payment, and excellent communication.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4
Please put Powermac G5 on the good seller list. Good price and Very fast shipping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4
Please put buddenbohn on the good seller list. Very Fast delivery, too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*27" imac C2D 3.0/1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Octo 2.8/4x1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Quad 2.66/2x1TB/8GB**iPhone 4*
Please put Powermac G5 on the good seller list. Good price and Very fast shipping.

Super buyer!! Never tried to adjust price, my kind of buyer!! Immediate payment. SMOOTH!!!

Reaction score
XJ-linux is an ideal seller. No nonsense, very clear, very upfront. Fantastic response times and somehow he managed to coax stellar service out of USPS (got my package in 2 days). Definitely would recommend and do business with him again.

Reaction score
ItsmeShane is a great seller. Product was as described and he shipped it out the day after I sent him the payment. Thanks!

Reaction score
Powermac G5 Good Seller List :D

Great person to deal with! Would buy from him again.

We're both in the same area! So no shipping required, local pickup...

All around good guy...

Net....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*27" imac C2D 3.0/1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Octo 2.8/4x1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Quad 2.66/2x1TB/8GB**iPhone 4*
Powermac G5 Good Seller List :D

Great person to deal with! Would buy from him again.

We're both in the same area! So no shipping required, local pickup...

All around good guy...

Net....

NetBoot a perfect buyer. Made an offer in which could not be passed up! Again my kind of buyer, Thanks for your purchase and hope to deal with you again in the future;-)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G5 is a great seller. Highly recommended!! Thanks.

raybog716 great buyer no hassles very easy to work with, all around a superb experience, thanks!!!!!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.