• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
Icon, a great Buyer, Fast Payment and awesome person.

Reaction score
Gottria: is an excellent buyer, very on-top of his business. Would do business
with him again if the opportunity presents itself!!!!

ARTnVIDEO sold me a Macbook and provided everything I asked for and made me fell very comfortable with the transaction. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and is not a flakey buyer.

Reaction score
AtTheCross, easy transaction. Software was legit and worked out just fine. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I recently purchased a g4 powerbook from DarkArt. Transaction was super smooth and would definitely do business again. Fast shipping, well packed, and the computer looks great. Thanks again.

Aloha!
Jared

I also wanted to add that Soul.Glo is a great buyer, I got the payment super quickly (despite paypal's stupid terms in regards to putting money from PP to your bank account).

Nonetheless, Jared made a great transaction!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
Hyo great buyer, fast payment and all around nice guy!
Macbook Air/SSD

Reaction score
Nother smooth transaction with Ghostshadow. Bought MacOSXarchive.com from him. Pleasure to deal with. :)

Reaction score
purchased wireless mighty mouse from iApple... great transaction... perfect condition... and quick shipment....

hyo

Reaction score
AirAddict

I purchased her Macbook Air/SSD Rev. B last week and it was the smoothest transaction ever.

I saw... I wanted... I paid... and I received the item as described. Very fast I might add. This freaking thing looks brand new and I must say I am pleased by her eagerness to help and respond to all my inquires day or night. Thanks Sandy. Hope to do business again!

Reaction score
I WAS ALSO SCAMED BY DEATH TO PCS HE WAS SUPPOSE TO GIVE ME A WHITE G3 AND GVE A BLUEBERRY NOW HE DOESNT GO ON AIM OR NOTHING!!!! I FEEL SO STUPID well it was a crap dell laptop but still BE ON the look out :( the blueberry doesnt even work he said it was maxed out and it has no ram what so ever :( i get that error and the mac wont run any os so be on the look out HE CLAIMS THINGS ARE FOR HIS WIFE AND ITS BAD AND FALSE!

That sux.....I hate those people. Some of us do work really hard to get what we want and still sometimes we don't get what we want. I've been needing a macbook for school and I can't even afford one and has to stay late at school most days to finish my assignments.:Angry:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.6 Ghz, Ipod 1G, 3G, Nano 3G, Touch 1G, Apple TV 160GB
Air Addict

Air Addict is GREAT seller. I purchased Crucial RAM off of her, and it was delivered like lightening. No issues here. Thanks, Sandy!:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 ghz/Iphone 4/Ipod 4th Gen/More Coming I'm sure, too bad for my wallet ;)
Air Addict.....wow. I paid on Thursday, she mailed Friday and I got it Saturday afternoon. I wish everything I bought online was this fast. GREAT seller would love to do business again!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
I Dont Know What To Say About Brian0

Hey Guys,
I just payed $1600.00 to Brian0 on Monday for a MacBook Pro. (2-9-09)
All his info seemed great. He is Paypal verified and has 100% ebay feeback with over 120 feedbacks.
I dont know what the deal is but he hasnt been on Mac-Forums since 2-9-09 and I havent got one single email response from him.
Anyone trade or anything like that with him?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Akabigtuna is legit. Sold him my Alum. MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
Hey Guys,
All his info seemed great. He is Paypal verified and has 100% ebay feeback with over 120 feedbacks.
I dont know what the deal is but he hasnt been on Mac-Forums since 2-9-09 and I havent got one single email response from him.
Nope was a little worried, but maybe he is busy?
I alway let the other buyer know daily what I am doing, and give them my home number, do you have his? Did you use paypal?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nope was a little worried, but maybe he is busy?
I alway let the other buyer know daily what I am doing, and give them my home number, do you have his? Did you use paypal?

Just sent PM to you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
NYTechGuy great buyer fast payment and great guy!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Did he give you any way to contact him?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Unibody 2.0ghz, 4GB, 500GB HDD. 32GB 4th Gen iPhone (Verizon)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
Great Buyer BHolloway, fast and easy payment!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.