• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Kragit : Fabulous communication fast payment, very easy to talk to and to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do more transactions with Kragit. Very prompt and honest. ;D

Reaction score
Ronald S. Jr. is a good Seller

Recieved my Ipod touch as promised and it was a good deal. Would recomend him he is a man of his word.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have a few
Gottria: is an excellent buyer, very on-top of his business. Would do business
with him again if the opportunity presents itself!!!!

shortbusrdrmose: is great at providing appropriate information during negotiations. Good seller!

Reaction score
gthmcty1

gthmcty1 is a great seller. I completed a smooth transaction with him for a slighly used 8gb iphone and couldn't be happier. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 ghz/Iphone 4/Ipod 4th Gen/More Coming I'm sure, too bad for my wallet ;)
ironxman99 is a great seller, advertised the ilap and got it in perfect condition with box and all. Very fast response and ship time, would love to do business again!!

Reaction score
cwilliams90210 BAD Seller

Hey guys. Do not deal with cwilliams90210 he is a lier and a crook. We were trading an air for his imac and he kept my air, tried to tell me he never got it but I tracked it, then he said he was leaving to europe and would deal with this when he got back. Finally, he tried to have someone else pay me through paypal for my computer, but then said no and now will not return any emails. It has been a month now and he still has my computer and I have nothing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Hey guys. Do not deal with cwilliams90210 he is a lier and a crook. We were trading an air for his imac and he kept my air, tried to tell me he never got it but I tracked it, then he said he was leaving to europe and would deal with this when he got back. Finally, he tried to have someone else pay me through paypal for my computer, but then said no and now will not return any emails. It has been a month now and he still has my computer and I have nothing.

wow im so sorry to hear things like this.... no worries KARMA will get him... sorry again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

Ray....

This is no joke...
Email me his name, address you sent it plus proof of tracking, i have a friend that works for FBI, Im on a mission now to get your computer back...
I promise he will do everything he can to make sure we find this guy and get your property back...

and cwilliams90210 if you think for one second I am playing around... just sit back and wait... I know you are reading these boards crooks usually come back to see what havoc they have caused...
what you did is a felony even considered mail fraud.
Im going to give you 24 hrs to contact ray and arrange to either compensate him by finishing the deal or returning his merchandise, If you do not comply the penalty will be swift and you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law... part of me hopes that you dont believe me...
Be smart and do the right thing..

PM info ray

Reaction score
Addict ... this is what I mean :/

Sorry to hear ray....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have a few
there is a strong connection between cwilliams90210, and thelowproguy. They have registered with a couple forums, and theyre only activity is for-sale or trade threads with post counts of 9-50 all sales/trade related.

thelowproguy and I almost had a deal, but he made me feel like I was going to get taken for my macbook, so I backed out of the deal.

I think thelowproguy and cwilliams90210 may be the same person because when I asked thelowproguy for his phone number he sent me a pm saying I could email him at [email protected], and when I asked why his email address was so similar to another screen name on mac-forums he said it was his friends email. But later he said cwilliams90210 was his brother!!!????? I had a lot concerns after all the inconsistent wordplay, lack of proof of ownership, and lack of communication.

funny: he called me a shaky buyer! I would just say I was cautious :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea, always the ones to call you a deal breaker or shaky buyer are the ones that seem shady.... Is like the same guy who wanted to come buy my MacPro in person with a printed buisness check ... uhhh... no.... William Chatman .... wierd eh? cw .. wc... hrmmm...

Reaction score
Yeah, I do not know exactly what is going on but Macjuicy is a **** of a guy and trying to help out with the feds so we will see what happens. Be careful guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
We all really need to be aware, and watch out for each other, I hate paypal but I guess it the only way now to go,we just have to raise the price to cover the cost.
And Raybog, I am truley sorry this happened to you.

OP
techster82
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
I started this thread awhile back so we had some type of feedback forum to benefit others. I realized I have been slacking and am going to try to update the first post to reflect good and bad sellers so that there is a quick reference for everyone.

-Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - Penryn 2.4ghz
I recently purchased a g4 powerbook from DarkArt. Transaction was super smooth and would definitely do business again. Fast shipping, well packed, and the computer looks great. Thanks again.

Aloha!
Jared

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I recently purchased a g4 powerbook from DarkArt. Transaction was super smooth and would definitely do business again. Fast shipping, well packed, and the computer looks great. Thanks again.

Aloha!
Jared

Thanks! :) I'm glad you finally got it! Everything working out okay?

Reaction score
Great seller!!!

I bought a Macbook off HmmIsee. He was an awesome seller. More than willing to set up the computer anyway I wanted and also threw in extras on top of the deal. One heck of a person to deal with. I hope to deal with him again in the future if possible. Also shipped very promptly. Great guy.

Reaction score
This is a link to a website that gives great information on how to report Internet crime and fraud:

Internet Fraud Information: USA.gov

Also-listed on this page, is the Internet Fraud and Complaint Center, which is linked to the FBI:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

In case anyone needs to report being ripped off; not sent merchandise, not returned payment without merchandise, etc. Just be sure to read the information carefully and see which category applies to you.

Thanks CFiles, unfortunately Cybergypsy, who has been mentioned elsewhere in this forum, has left me with no choice but to report her after shortchanging me by a whole Applecare warranty. Her email no longer works after I gave her a final legal action warning. I am 5 months away from entering the law, and thus I'm as aware as most of avoiding litigation if at all possible. It says a lot about how exasperated I am. Cybergypsy, please contact me on my email address if this catches your eye or someone you know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.