• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26GHz 13.3" Macbook Pro
Avoid selling and buying from JacobC at all costs. He was the most difficult person to deal with. Sold him a BROKEN computer AS-IS and he tried to get his money back after he opened the computer and tried to fix it himself and damaged it more. He is a liar and not worth dealing with.

I just noticed this quite recently. In regards to this guy, three of us guys bought it to repair ourselves, and found out the problem wasn't as the seller claimed it to be, when we took it to Apple. So obviously after buying the part and such, we were upset and didn't find it fair. Before we chose to open it up ourselves we brought it to an Apple Genius and he told us it would cost $1,200 to repair a broken Powerbook, because the previous owner (this guy) had messed with it, and opened it up many, many times. Obviously it wasn't worth it to is. Had to end up selling it AS-IS on eBay, and the above seller kept harassing my buyers and telling them it wasn't worth it, and I had to go through 3 or 4 buyers to finally get someone who would pay.

And I am certainly not screwing with anyone on this forum, here's my eBay user link: eBay My World - happylad

I've been an eBay member since August, 1999, and have a perfect, stainless record.

I rest my case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2.66GHz 8GB Ram, 15" MacBook Pro 2.4GHz 4GB Ram, iPhone 4, iPad 16GB WiFi
I bought a Mac Pro from Michellelane71 and everything came exactly as described. Very quick shipping as promised, and very easy to reach by email. I just wanted to say thank you.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I purchased a Dell Mini 9 netbook from XJ-Linux and it was a flawless transaction. The unit is in like-new condition, equipped exactly as he described and shipped promptly and for a very fair price. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend him as a seller.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Thanks Chris. It was a pleasant transaction. I'd deal with Chris anytime.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
Tanner31593

Traded with him my laptop for his games. Good communication, would do it again.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Wanted to let folks know that I just completed a deal with "justin_clark93".

Very good/great person to deal with. Fast shipping and great communication.

I would definitely do business with him again!!!:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro Unibody 2.4GHZ, iPhone 16GB 3G
Tom (bobtomay) is a great seller. Shipped promptly, stayed in contact, and gave me a great price on an awesome phone.

Thanks again!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
czech09 and bholloway were both easy to work with and had money transferred within an hour of agreement to terms.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sonyman74 is a great seller. Quick shipping, product arrived as described. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac
czech09 was nice to do business with. Will deal with him again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Qua Sar receives an A+ in my book. Stayed in contact, shipped promptly and the Macbook arrived as described.

Thanks!

Reaction score
czech09 is a great person to do business with. Will deal with again, if ever the time arises. A+

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13.3 inch mid 09 4gb RAM 500GB HD, iPhone 8GB, 30GB ipod video, Airport Extreme
walkum13

great seller RAM arrived quickly and in new condition

works great

THANKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
BHolloway

Great Seller, Fast and I mean fast shipping, Good Packaging, Excellent item and very good condition, highly recommended.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BGomez87

Great seller, the shipping was a bit slow but his communication easily made up for it. Came as described, I'd deal with him again anytime.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iphone 3gs 16 gb, power book g4 12(soon to be mbp 13) 2009 mac mini 2.26
czech09

easy to work with will be glad to deal with him in the future.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MB, 2.1GHz 4GB RAM, 10.5.8
Hi all,

Just finished a deal on a small mixing desk with Fov. Excellent communication throughout. Met up at arranged time. Excellent to deal with.

Would definitely recommend to others, and deal with him again.

Stef

fov

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.8 15" & Sony Vaio running Ubuntu 9.04
Hi all,

Just finished a deal on a small mixing desk with Fov. Excellent communication throughout. Met up at arranged time. Excellent to deal with.

Would definitely recommend to others, and deal with him again.

Stef

Cheers Stef,
I can say exactly the same about Stef. Really a top person to deal with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Bad Seller: BadHabits

We agreed to a trade - he was going to trade his Snow Leopard DVD for my Wireless USB mouse. I sent the mouse to him in mid-October. He promised to ship his Snow Leopard DVD at the same time. I wasn't in a hurry to get it so I gave him time. On 11/6 I received a message saying he's been busy but that he shipped it out and that he left the tracking in his car tomorrow. Since then I've tried contacting him several times via PM and email, all to no avail.

He told me he'll be busy because he's moving, but in my opinion there's no excuse for not ending up his end of the deal a month and a half later. I wouldn't deal with him again even if he does end up sending me the disc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.