Athlon 64 vs. Apple G5 Systems: Not Even Close (chart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

GummiRaccoon

Fine, completely ignore what I was refering to. By saying that the problems he mentioned were wrong, rman basically denied that he was using a mac. I've seen more apple lockups for no reason than a texas jail house, yee haw. Which was basically what that guy was complaining about. However, I have seen conserderably less lockups in OS X but as we all know, most of that isn't even apple technology like all their previous OSes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Comparing past Macintosh OSes is like comparing any mac OS to Windows 3.0! honestly! Mac OS X is most of apples technology! You think that just because its UNIX that apple just slapped it together with a raw UNIX kernel? You think DOS was M$es IDEA? MS-DOS is no more M$es than UNIX is macs! Yet they both changed it enough to make it their own technology!

As for Macintosh Lockups? I don't know what your talking about, everyone has their own experiences and everyone here who owns a macintosh is with their macintosh because it is working best for them!

please, give it up, Mac is Mac, PC is PC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Alright, this thread has gone on long enough. I think we all get the idea. I wanted to keep it open as long as I could, but it only digress's into personal bickering, in the end.

I am not closing this because we are biased, or in any way trying to supress peoples opinions. It has just come to the point where it seems bickering and personal attacks are all that are left. If you feel otherwise I'd be glad to entertain questions /comments via PM.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.