• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Another iphone 4G rumour

Reaction score
Haha... You really don't get it eh ? Who was saying anything about taking pictures ? You guys really take the cake sometimes. I'd bet my left chestnut that if it came with a camera, everybody would be saying how great it is.. But since it doesn't, it's just so natural for you guys to defend why it didn't...

In the first place, forget pictures. Erase that from your mind. We were talking video. And not just walk around recording type video, I'm talking about mobile to mobile video applications, such as: Skype. Did you just totally choose to not give a crap about anything I typed which didn't suit your silly argument ?

You're sitting outside on your deck, and your iPad is sitting on its dock. It's standing upward facing you, as is the camera... (because yes.. a camera on the rear WOULD be utterly retarded.. duh) Your girlfriend Skypes you from Paris and wants to have some video fun... *wink wink* And oh look ! It's a fully capable video camera on your iPad ! What a concept !

Stop... really.

Doug

Edit: Wow. Reading your post again, it amazes me that you'd even draw comparisons with a laptop in the first place, or even put a laptop in a scenario with a camera on it's outer shell. What were you thinking ?? That was really out there man....

Lighten up Francis.

I do agree that a forward facing video camera would be a good idea, but that did not seem to be what you were talking about. So on that, we do agree.

Still, you are a tool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
geeze. guys what are yous fighting over? Move on....

This thread has certainly had a fair run.

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
At benparko:

If you took a photo of the exact same stuff in your avatar picture here placed in a similar way but made the pic really high res, like 1200+ dpi I think it'd be a really cool pic. Cause I like your avatar and caught myself thinking "I'd like to see a high res of that"

[/offtopic]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Lighten up Francis.

I do agree that a forward facing video camera would be a good idea, but that did not seem to be what you were talking about. So on that, we do agree.

Still, you are a tool.

Stripes, nice.

Didn't seem to be (to you) what I was talking about only because your reading comprehension kind of stinks, to be frank. If your thing is to resort to personal insults, I don't particularly care. It's the internet after all, and that's what people do when they find themselves lacking in terms of material for an intelligent retort.

Ya'll come back now'.. ya'eah ?

Love, *insert kissy emoticon here*

Doug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
geeze. guys what are yous fighting over? Move on....

This thread has certainly had a fair run.

This isn't fighting. This is just 'toolin' around. I'm good at that, apparently. O:):Evil:

D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Haha, righto. No worries.

@the8thark...

I'm just trying to dig up that picture I took, but I can't really find it... I think I may have just uploaded it to Mac-Forums then deleted it because I used a friends DSLR. I sold mine a few months ago as I didn't really use it much anymore. And now I only have a crappy 8mp digital camera. If I find it or remember to take the shot again, I'll send you a photobucket link in a pm. But what do you want to use it for?

Thanks mate,

-Ben

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I want to do something similar with my imac and future ipad. Make a funky picture like yours. And the pic as a comparison would help a lot. I could use the avatar pic at a stretch if i have to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
most people agree that the 3G and 3GS look way better than the 2G. But as I said before, aluminium is not a problem for carrier signal or wifi

Who are these people? The cheap plastic of my 3GS looks WAY worse than the sleek aluminum of my first gen iPhone.

PS yes, aluminum DOES hinder cell reception. It's been proven and mentioned here a few times, glad you understand now :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Who are these people? The cheap plastic of my 3GS looks WAY worse than the sleek aluminum of my first gen iPhone.

Agreed the 2G was a quality built iPhone. The 3G & 3GS come off as cheap, They crack,scratch and pit easily.

Reaction score
+2 on that... I have a 3G but I held a 2G and thought that it felt better overall.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.