• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple's "Back to School" Promo to start June. 3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MBP: 2.26 C2D, 4GB, 160GB
I think it only lets you apple it to Nano or Touch, at least thats how it goes when you're in the process of ordering.

You could just get the Touch, then sell it and buy the Classic, you should be able to get a 160GB for under $50 after selling the touch...

Reaction score
^Gah, that's a pain! B/c I want to upgrade various parts of my MBP online, but get a classic in store. My friend just told me that she was able to apply the discount to the classic after some discussion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4GHZ PROCESSOR / 4GB RAM / 200GB HHD - iPhone 3G 16GB Black
Rebate submitted 6/9 rebate received 6/16!!!

I am very pleased with that speed!

Reaction score
Hey ATLien Georgia did you do get your macbook through the store or online? I was wondering which way to order..I'm trying to get the rebate sooner, rather than later.

Reasonable enough.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I purchased it at a Apple Store, and I submitted the rebate on one of the display Mac's before I left the store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
Just got a MBP, 2.5ghz, 2 gig's of ram (and bought 4 gigs from newegg for 100 bucks cheaper), 200gig7200rpm hd, remote. 15.4

Apple Mighty Mouse *bluetooth, Apple Wired Keyboard, VMWare Fusion, Time Capsule, Got a free HP all in one printer at 100 dollar value, and got a free ipod touch, because I'm in college. It was a lot to pay up, up front, but the 400$ in rebates should help! I have worked as a ACT for 5 years (un-certified for 4 of those years but doing the same work haha) on apples and have always wanted one ever since the intel processors came out. I'm working towards a Mechanical Engineering degree and was surprised how many people (80%+) had Macbook Pros that were in Engineering, (Had college orientation day this weekend). I'm pretty excited.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Congrats, I am sure you will love it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz MacBook
my rebate came really fast, i submitted it online on thursday and got the rebate on monday. im impressed.

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked tons of times already, but I just wanted to confirm that you are able to get BOTH a free printer and a free ipod at the same time... Right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, both rebates can be used on the same order.

Reaction score
Okay, question that may seem odd, but where I am you can't fill in the rebate online (incredibly annoying, I know.) However, it asks for the address of the store on the rebate form I have to mail in, and I ordered from the Online Store. Should I just put Apple Online Store in the slot where it asks for the name, and leave address blank? Or is there an address associated with the online store?

I'd really rather not have this sent back marked "incomplete" or anything like that, as it's already a long wait for the rebate. Any help?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.