I Have Mac Driver For Belkin Usb Wireless N Dongle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank god for the people

Daniel responded immediately and I had the drivers within hours. It's good people like this exist and it's too bad that apple and belkin haven't supported the user base. To be redundant but save searching go to the apple menu/about this mac/more info/USB... And send the product & vendor I'd #'s with the model to [email protected] . Thanks again. chances are if you write him you will get the files.

Kenzo

Reaction score
Thanks for the Drivers

Contacted Dan and he got me the drivers that I needed for the Belkin USB adapter that I had. Keep up the good work Dan.

Reaction score
Thanks a ton

The drivers work great... with my new f5d 8053 belkin usb wireless adapter

Thanks to Dan for the great work and immediate reply

Reaction score
Yes!

I had a bit of a time, but Daniel helped me through the installation, staying in contact the entire time. Driver works flawlessly now! I'm running Leopard 10.5.3.

Thanks again!
-Thomas

Reaction score
Daniel, thx for the driver, i test this and tell you

very fast your response..

THX!!! you rock!!!

Reaction score
Daniel's still the man

Hey daniel this is Tim, thanx alot for the help, need more people like you in this crazy selfish world.:D

Reaction score
Belkin USB Drivers for Mac (leopard) 10.5.5

A big thank you to Daniel (totallybonkers) for his quick reply and support to get my Belkin F5D 8053 Wireless N Adapter up and running on my macbook pro, using leopard 10.5.5.

Product Id: 0x8053
Vendor Id: 0x050d

Daniel's response time was amazing! I took a stab at emailing him thinking to myself I probably won't get a response...boy was I wrong, he sent detailed instructions and included some "tweaks".

Thank you so much Daniel for all your help...there needs to be more people in the world like you. You give freely and don't expect anything in return!

Kudos,

Nicole :)

Reaction score
Just Purchased This Adapter, Got Driver From Totally Bonkers, Now Internet Works!

Just purchased this adapter and emailed TotallyBonkers about sending me the drivers for it (which he did - and is greatly appreciated) and now my internet works on my iMAC G3 (which is the computer I am using to type and post this). Thank you so much TotallyBonkers, your help is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Thanks!

Daniel responded with the drivers super fast and I am up and running in no time at all. Thanks a million. :D

Reaction score
Also looking for driver

Hey all

Hi Daniel, I would really appreciate it if you could send me the leopard driver for the Belkin wlreless G as well. I have one that works on Tiger but no chance with leopard.

Thanks so much
[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi daniel,

thank you so much for the drivers (belkin f5d 8053.) to all you people out there that need drivers for this adapter, you should do yourself a favor and just message this guy with your adapter info, and he'll send you the drivers with step by step instructions on how to install. took me less than 5 minutes to get up and running! once again thanks daniel!

OP
T
Reaction score
Belkin F5D 8053 Wireless N ONLY

For those of you looking for drivers for one of the many different adapters that are out there. I am only supporting the Belkin F5D 8053 Wireless N USB adapter. Sorry but that's enough to keep up with.
Daniel aka totallybonkers
Hey all

Hi Daniel, I would really appreciate it if you could send me the leopard driver for the Belkin wlreless G as well. I have one that works on Tiger but no chance with leopard.

Thanks so much
[email protected]

Reaction score
Thank you Daniel so much.
You helped me out so much i though i was going to have to return my usb adapter but you saved me. I have a G4 Mac dont kno which one exactly didn't look. I have OSX 10.4 and it works perfectly. Yes i wish i had the speed of a wire connection but it is wireless. Non the less it has not dropped out or anything works perfectly all the time and you supplied me with all the directions i need to kno. Now if only i read all the directions the first time it would have went faster. So saying that follow all the directions and it will work fine.

Reaction score
Another satisfied client

I emailed totallybonkers last night, pretty upset with my new gear that would not work. And when i woke up this morning i checked my email, and there it was. Both the drivers and instructions i needed to get online! Yay! Thanks a mill!:D
Im rocking Powermac g4 with osx 1.5

Reaction score
Daniel (totally_bonkers) really knows his stuff. His emails are timely and detailed. His generosity with knowledge is commendable. He got me up and running with my Belkin N Wireless Adapter (F5D 8053) in no time. Daniel, you the man.

Now, what do you know about toasters? My toast always comes out either too dark or too light. Please advise.

Totally kidding.

Thanks a million though.

Reaction score
got the driver, and works, perfect (including discription)

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP41.00C1.B03
SMC Version: 1.28f1

System Version: Mac OS X 10.5.5 (9F33)
Kernel Version: Darwin 9.5.0

802.11 n WLAN:

Removable Media: No
Detachable Drive: Yes
BSD Name: en5
Version: 1.01
Bus Power (mA): 500
Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec
Manufacturer: Ralink
Mac OS 9 Drivers: No
Partition Map Type: Unknown
Product ID: 0x8053
Serial Number: 1.0
Vendor ID: 0x050d

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
got the driver, and works, perfect (including discription)

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1

Just out of curiosity - why the need for a second wi-fi adapter? There's already one built in on this machine.

Reaction score
belkin drivers

For those of you looking for drivers for one of the many different adapters that are out there. I am only supporting the Belkin F5D 8053 Wireless N USB adapter. Sorry but that's enough to keep up with.
Daniel aka totallybonkers

totallybonkers, i have the N USB Belkin, and i would like to use it on mac, could you send it to me? [email protected].

THANKS SO MUCH, i did'nt know how to contact you.

Reaction score
Amazing

Daniel is such an amazing person to have done this for so many people. I sent in a request, not providing hardly any information, and he sent back a reply in an extremly short amount of time. i was completly amazed, and i recomend him to ANYONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

---

Mac OSX 10.5.5
G4 PowerBook 1.25GHz
1 GB DDR SDRAM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Core Duo, OS 10.5+
Belkin F5D8053 wireless USB adaptor works!

Thanks Daniel for your help. My macbook (core duo) was made before the $2.99 Apple 802.11n upgrade option, and its 802.11g card was not working well with our new D-Link N router (DIR-625), although my laptop is only 30 ft. away from the router--through a couple of walls. After much searching on the web for a solution, I bought the Belkin, hoping to make it work. With Daniel's driver specifically, the Belkin F5D8053 USB adaptor works with my macbook core duo! For anyone googling out there..."Belkin wireless driver for mac" will hopefully get you to this site for help.
And, since the Belkin product comes with a cable and a stand, you can plug the cable into a USB hub and set it in a good reception spot, saving a precious USB port. Also, take the adaptor out of the stand and take it with you. The Belkin works great out and about at Starbucks...noticeably faster than the g where I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.