I Bought A New iPhone SE. Let's Talk About The Battery.

OP
M
Reaction score
I'm a bit puzzled by this. I take it that the restart allowed you to get into the Password and Security settings then you say none of your passwords worked. What were you trying to do?

Everything on that "page" of the phone is password secure. When I tapped Password and Security, I was asked for a password. I just went back to that "page" and tapped "iPhone SE," and it requests answers to two security questions. Apparently, Apple is protecting me from myself.

OP
M
Reaction score
You don'y know how lucky you are.

The absolute max I can get - irrespective of provider - is 70Mbps down and 18 up. And I'm sure there are others worse off than I am.

Ian

Yes, but you have scotch. Makes a big difference. :)

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Everything on that "page" of the phone is password secure. When I tapped Password and Security, I was asked for a password. I just went back to that "page" and tapped "iPhone SE," and it requests answers to two security questions. Apparently, Apple is protecting me from myself.

Not under normal circumstances it isn't. Mine just opens after a few seconds although I'm not sure why you want to go there. Perhaps it's a one time thing only. Really the only action you can perform is to change your password, contact numbers or turn on Two Factor Authentication, if it's not on already, I believe it can't actually be turned off any more if it is on. Did you know the answers to your security questions?

OP
M
Reaction score
Not under normal circumstances it isn't. Mine just opens after a few seconds although I'm not sure why you want to go there. Perhaps it's a one time thing only. Really the only action you can perform is to change your password, contact numbers or turn on Two Factor Authentication, if it's not on already, I believe it can't actually be turned off any more if it is on. Did you know the answers to your security questions?

I didn't venture so far as to attempt the security questions. Just taking things slowly for now. By the way, I have an icon for iPhone SE and for my old phone, the iPhone 5. I assume because the backup was from the old phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.