- Aug 5, 2003
- Reaction score
- I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
- Your Mac's Specs
- PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Absolute Zero said:No one has taken advantage of these holes yet... but when an exploit is created, you'll know about it and you will be able to protect yourself against it somehow. Then a week or so later, a fix may come out.
Face it. OS X is full of holes. It's been known for a long time, it's just prooved now.witeshark said:That worthless article is a waste of a website, and spent more worthless text babbling about Linux, troll - o - matic pest!
ApplejustWorks said:thanks for all the support guys! d4rr3n, I didn't do that for several reasons:
1. What are you basing your comment on: "..built a pc that could outperform the g5"?
2. Even If I did believe there was a faster home built machine (I'm assuming you're calling the g5 slower when it has 1 GB Ram..Show me a home built PC with 8GBs of ram, and then tell me the PCs faster...lol) I wouldn't want to go super fast, and then crash every 10 minutes...I bought a Mac to escape from Doz...Doz is a living, or should I say not living, nightmare...
3. I Love the design and architecture of the G5....The G5 was designed well, which is why it is so clean inside, and everything looks like it meant to go there. PC's are cramped.. If you try hard enough, you CAN fit everything inside a PC, it's just I'd rather have a machine that is designed for everything to have a place, more than a machine where I should "squeeze" everything in...
ApplejustWorks said:Absolute.....Do you have a clue what you are talking about? I trust users like Witeshark, Graphite, Murlyn, Skad.....who are you compared to them?
It seems you are on your on on this besides your support from that pathetic article...Go back to Windows world is you think it's so much better...Have fun with Mr. Blue Screen of Death, and the lovely registry...*Shoo!!!*