• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Whats your occupation?? Where do you live??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
graphic designer, austin area (new braunfels, more specifically)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
PCA, Coon Rapids, MN 9 yearsish

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 1.5GB RAM, 1.42Ghz, 14"
1st year golf cart mechanic......Virginia USA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 16g iPhone 3g, 30g iPod classic
Columbus, Ohio... right now I work in the corporate offices of a luxury car company (not allowed to say... I'll give you a hint... it has 3 letters in it). I'm about to finish my freshman year at The Ohio State University. I am pursuing a degree in Biology. I plan to attend Medical School to become a chiropractor. Ta daaa!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
Ballroom dance instructor, in the fair city of Greenville, South Carolina.

Reaction score
I work on the graveyard shift configuring F-16 weapon systems for the following flying day here at Eglin AFB, FL.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
I work on the graveyard shift configuring F-16 weapon systems for the following flying day here at Eglin AFB, FL.

I've loved those jets since i was a kid. Is there any chance on them being replaced by the Raptor or are they still the big dog?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Qslim, thank you for what you do! I never knew where Eglan was; now I do (western Florida). Nice place! Bro- & sis-in-law have a house in Gautier, MS, also along the Gulf Coast. He's Navy, now living in NJ. Actually they're downstairs at the moment, as they're visiting for the weekend.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mini, 1.25ghz 120gb hdd AP/BT combo drive and 23" cinema display and 20" imac, 250gb 2.16ghz 1gb
Live in Irvine, Scotland soon to be Florida tho :) and i work in tesco

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 AGP 400 MHz 1.34gb RAM
My first choice was textile engineering which I studied for three years. I finished graphic arts degree and did design and desktop publishing all my career. I am taking a long break from work right now.
And, I live in the best place on earth. C A L I F O R N A Y E.

M

MacHeadCase

Whoah! If ever I need tips or info on English typographical rules, can I PM you taleen? I am learning all about French typographical rules but they are different from the ones found in English I've been told.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 AGP 400 MHz 1.34gb RAM
Whoah! If ever I need tips or info on English typographical rules, can I PM you taleen? I am learning all about French typographical rules but they are different from the ones found in English I've been told.

Feel free to PM. I will be glad to help. I was not aware that French typographical rules are different.

Note: I cannot let go of this inhibited typing skills which get in the way of communicating faster on the forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 60GB HD, 512MB RAM
I live in Chicago (Suburbs). I don't have a job yet. I'm still in high school. When I go off to college in a year, I'll major in Marketing management.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I am a project manager for an investment bank, I live in New York City, although I am British.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
Multitude of occupations... working part time for khtech ctr., and the other time I am working as an in store records manager for the Napa stores in Kitty Hawk, NC.

I'm currently living in Atlanta,GA moved here from Saint Louis, MO and Orignally I am from Kitty Hawk, NC where I am moving back to in 2 weeks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Right On man, there is only a few people from NC, we need more Mac folks down here :D

I am from Wilmington, NC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.