What a let down!

Reaction score
I wil ask at the shop what fixed it - some "patch" apparently Apple USA gave him.
And no - these two machine were still all wrapped and sealed fro Apple - brand new I think.
Every Mac sold ships the exact same way. Apple never does a special thing for one, or two, or any. They never use Apple IDs to do anything to the Macs.

It is 100% absolutely clear, beyond any doubt, that some middle man tinkered with them. Somewhere between Apple and you they got opened, tinkered, re-sealed, and sold to you. This is not even a subject of debate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Every Mac sold ships the exact same way. Apple never does a special thing for one, or two, or any. They never use Apple IDs to do anything to the Macs.

It is 100% absolutely clear, beyond any doubt, that some middle man tinkered with them. Somewhere between Apple and you they got opened, tinkered, re-sealed, and sold to you. This is not even a subject of debate.

Precisely..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.