Why does this stupid itunes keep deleting the first track off all my home made CD's ?????? man I hate this program. is there an alternative program?
Hello and welcome to the forum! You first might want to give us the following: 1) Computer model/year; 2) OS X installed; 3) iTunes version being used; and 4) How have you tried to 'burn' your CDs?
Let me just provide my method:
* Import my music into iTunes and make a playlist.
* Open the playlists in the left panel and select the one of interest (red arrow below).
* Click the little gear @ the bottom left which opens a dialog box (blue arrow in attachment).
* Select 'burn playlist to disc' - prefer high bit-rate MP3 codec.
* Use CD-Rs w/ printable surface which I label on my Canon Pixma printer.
Give it a try and let us know - good luck! Dave
I am using the latest osx version on a mac pro 2009. The issue is not about importing music its about ripping music off a home made CD. I will try to import off CD if that will work instead of ripping.
A home made cd is a blank disk that has music on it that did not come from a record producer. When I tunes rip music from it mps flac or any file type it always deletes the first track. Why? I lost a lot of songs this way.
osx version is 10.7.5 I think lion. on a mac pro 2.66 ghz 2009