• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: Apple keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A well-intentioned person bought me these items not long after I declared my intent to switch to Mac. Since I bought a laptop to get away from corded things, I have no need for an external mouse and keyboard. These are items are in brand-new condition though I no longer have the original packaging. The following are their descriptions per Apple:

Apple Keyboard

The 109-key Apple Keyboard features full-size cursor keys perfect for zipping up, down and sideways in a game or on a spreadsheet. Special keys provide immediate access to the system audio level (volume up, down, mute) as well as ejecting media from the Mac optical drive. Additionally,16 full-size function keys give applications plenty of ways to provide short cuts to common tasks. The Apple Keyboard also comes with additional full-sized keys for Page Up and Down, Home and End, Insert and forward Delete. Includes USB extension cable.

Retails for $49

m9034lla_125.jpg

Apple Mouse

The Apple Mouse is available as a kit for purchase to complement your Apple system. It can be used with all USB-equipped Apple Macs.

The Apple Mouse has no rollers or tracking mechanisms to wear out or clog, and no mouse balls to fish out and clean. Besides all that, there's no distinguishable mouse button. Instead, the entire Apple Mouse is in effect a super-sensitive button - the body pivots up and down to actuate the click mechanism. The elliptical shape equally accommodates right and left-handed users, and its glass-smooth surface makes it a joy to use.

The Apple Mouse uniquely combines simplicity, elegance and precision to deliver a superior mouse experience.Its ideal when working with applications like Photoshop or Illustrator which require precision cursor movement. Its equally adept on most any surface and maintains accuracy even during rapid movement.

Retails for $49

mouse_125.jpg

I can provide additional pictures of these items, if asked. My price is $50 +s/h for both items together. PM or gmail me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini intel 1.5GHz core solo 2GB, iMac 24" intel 2.8 GHz core 2 duo 4GB
Hey brian. i have sent a million gmails to you regarding this. i sent you the money order august 26th. i am still waiting on these items. please contact me asap. thanks.
roger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
still waiting for a reply.

M

MickMAC

good luck dude, this guy sold it to me also but I never sent him the money order because of his crappy email response time...

I hope you get the items

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^***! oh this sucks. i hope he sends it or else return my money. grrrrrrr!
thanks for the info.

N

nesuser2

Throw out a state where this user can be located. It's not a good idea to send Money Orders to people unless you know they're trustworthy....but anyways, if you give us the state in which he lives in, I think at least one good user of this forum would be willing to pay him a visit. I'm willing to stop by if he's in my area of Ohio...people like this should pay. With their faces :D

Sorry if I'm jumping the gun but it seems pretty apparent that you've been owned for your cash. The deal was too good, money order...haven't heard anything in nearly a month.

N

nesuser2

Well, I'll update my reply. I decided to click on this guys username and see what I could drudge up. It seems he likes to speak his mind on Brian Ragle dot US (AOW) Anyways, He openly gives his address in Michigan(UOM) and his name in the article about a movie(POTC) And if you like abbreviations, you must like me. Check it out and see what you come up with. Somebody at the UOM willing to help us out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
the address i have is in memphis, tennesee

N

nesuser2

That's pretty odd if you ask me. Did you find the page I was referencing that shows "his" address?

M

MickMAC

Here was his email to me:

Sorry for the lateness of my reply. I was only just now able to get
back into town and to my computer.

I would settle for $55 total for the mouse and keyboard and I can only
accept a money order since I have a fundemental dislike of the way
Paypal does business. If this suits you, make it out to Brian Ragle
and send to the following address:

1305 Peabody Ave.
Memphis, TN

These items are in brand new condition, but I can send you pics if you
still need me to. Thanks a lot!

Brian Ragle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^that is almost exactly the same as the one i have.only my total was $58.

M

MickMAC

Well do you know any good knee cap breakers in the Memphis area?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^^hahaha, for sure. i keep calling the number he gave me. it is a cell phone. i keep getting the message that the user is out of the area. please try later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
still waiting for product or communication from seller..........

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
in case you ever check this ad. thanks a lot....jerk!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
thepreludedude said:
in case you ever check this ad. thanks a lot....jerk!
someone didnt read the rules. but if I lived in the area this guy does, theyd find his body in a lake with the windows xp install disc shoved up his ***. I know by my posts, you all probably think of me as a little schoolboy type, but Im 25, 6 feet, 0 inches, approximately 240lbs, size 13 shoe, etc, I hope someone finds out where this idiot lives.;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
That sucks that this jerk screwed you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.