• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: Apple keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
You have his address where the money order was sent to and who it was made out to, did you ever think about contacting the police there??

-matt

Reaction score
I found this disturbing thread after Googling my name. I live in the Memphis area and share the name of the person you all are bashing here, rightly or not. I fiind it abhorrent that there are actual calls for violence here over what, exactly? Someone got taken for $50? Are you people insane? Thankfully, I don't believe many people would take such things at face value but given how readily people are tossing off threats, I think the moderators need to remove this thread before some innocent guy (like me!) gets attacked by some crazy MacHead.

C

Cedarworks

I have it on good authority that the above member, "warriorvisions" is in fact the SAME Brian Ragle who pulled the scam here. He now has a mac blog at warriorvisions.com and hoped to utilize these forums under a different nic without having to explain why he felt the need to rip people off.

Reaction score
Cedarworks said:
I have it on good authority that the above member, "warriorvisions" is in fact the SAME Brian Ragle who pulled the scam here. He now has a mac blog at warriorvisions.com and hoped to utilize these forums under a different nic without having to explain why he felt the need to rip people off.

Thanks for confirming my earlier statement about the lunacy of this thread. Good authority? That's exactly what we need. More inflamatory statements from someone who posts anonymously and expects people to believe "good authority". How many Brian Ragle's are there in Memphis? My last count produced at least 5, none of which are related, so far as anyone knows.

Take your "Lord of the Flies" persecution mentality elsewhere. This is ridiculous. If I hear of one person who is pestered as a result of the remarks posted here, I will lend every support I can to press charges on the administrators for allowing calls to violence to go unmoderated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' MacBook 2.2Ghz 1Gb Ram 120Gb ,iMac G3 CRT 600 Mhz 512 Ram 60Gb Broken iBook G4, stolen Nano
posts by Warrior Visions=2
posts by macman=4340

Reaction score
Credibility by volume. Figures. You're all idiots. I hope the cops find this site if some poor sap gets jumped by a guy who thinks $50 is worth calling for a kneecap breaker.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
Warrior Visions, you have nothing to add to this thread so move on. Scammers deserve no less than to have their kneecaps broken. Also, in case you are wondering, scamming someone is a crime and is not treated likely these days.

Reaction score
I have something to do with this thread because my idiot brother keeps trying to link visitors to my own site to this page. Since my name is the same as whomever you are talking about, then it DOES concern me.

Then there is the issue of the vigilantism you and others are calling for here. That's also against the law, but apparently only your vision of the law matters.

All it will take is one person by the same name as mentioned on this thread getting beaten up or harassed in some way as a result of what you idiots are talking about here and then you have no more forum and the owners probably even lose the computers they used to build it.

THAT'S how the law works.

C

Cedarworks

You are Brian Ragle. You are in Memphis. You scammed $50 from these people and now you're trying to run from it. You should have been arrested for this crime. Something tells me you've been arrested before.

Reaction score
I am Brian Ragle and I live in Memphis. Scammed someone out of $50? Ridiculous. And that's the whole point.

By the way, Cedarworks is my brother and he has taken an online pissing contest between us to this site since it was the only thing he could dig up on my name. Too bad he didn't do his fact-checking, like always.

Interested parties in why he is here can go to www.halftruth.us for more information.

In the meantime, I stand by my call to remove the illegal calls for violence against another person because someone lost the minimum amount of cash I carry in my pocket at all times.

C

Cedarworks

I have no siblings, so that's your second lie. I've just had past dealings with you before. I know exactly who you are and while you try to down-play $50, to some people that's a lot of money, especially when a transaction is over the internet. You're a criminal.

Also considering there is only about 100 Ragle's in all of Tennessee, I find it hard to believe that there are 5 "Brian Ragle's" in Memphis. In fact, I don't believe it at all. The University of Memphis only lists one.

And wouldn't one posting showing your disapproval for the content of this thread have been enough? Why do you feel the need to constantly comeback and proclaim you're innocence? Thou dost protest too much Brian.

Reaction score
Eric, Eric, Eric....it's so sad that you have to continually exist in my shadow. Anyone who knows you knows you only arrived at this site after Googling my name when I had done the same to you and posted about it on my blog. You are here now only to draw attention to something you believe is connected to me, but is only, in fact, due to my name.

Also, you will not decide what is sufficient for me to post on a subject such as this. You simply aren't qualified nor do you have the authority. I will post what I want, when I want, and where I want. If I chose to come back to all the lame justifications for someone calling for someone else to break a knee cap of some guy, that's my business.

In the meantime, let me get back to my eTrade account for awhile. I made about $5000 on Apple this morning in pre-market trading and it appears the company is about to go blue sky for a split. I'd like to see that happen. Scamming someone for $50? Not likely when I have enough cash to buy the house you live in and cars you drive and still have enough left in my trade account to live on.

C

Cedarworks

I don't know who your boogyman is but it's become very obvious that for someone as wealthy as you claim to be, you sure seem worried about soiling your "good" name over $50.

Reaction score
I am not worried about the amount someone claims they were cheated in the least little bit. If that person was so stupid as to send money to someone he or she never met and didn't secure a way of ensuring the transaction, then that person got what was coming.

Rather, I am concerned that the users of this site, and Mac users no less, are posting public calls for violence against someone I share the name of, along with others in this city. It is a legally actionable liability the forum administrators should anyone decide to actually seek out the person in question and happen to get the wrong one.

Now, why don't you just sit over there in your house in Crossville, Tennesse, where you don't work and just play on the Internet all day? By the way, you should have started trading on the market back when I first advised you. My initial $1000 has turned into about $20K. You don't have to believe it. I really don't care. Sitting in the hot tub overlooking the private lake tends to relieve any worries about what you do and do not believe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Firstly, you ought to read up on criminal and tort law before making assumptions that the owners of a message board are liable for any actions of a third party that arise out of said third party reading said board. Not only would that rule be largely unenforceable and inequitable, it is completely without legal authority.

Secondly, this is getting way out of hand, and both of you are just being ridiculous. As for the calls of violence... while your anger is somewhat justified, step back a bit and think whether $50 is really worth inflicting injury on someone or not considering the punishment you'd get (and the subsequent criminal record).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
And I would just like to add that if either of you even so much as sneezes going forward I'll ban you both.

You each have caused way to much trouble to be under 10 posts. I strongly suggest you go back and read the forum rules you agreed to when you joined as members. If you can't abide by them, please don't continue to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.