• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: 12" iBook G3 700, 384, 20, Combo

S

spencerb

I got this ibook recently, but I couldn't handle the tiny screen so I got a 15" Powerbook. Specs are as follows:

G3 700Mhz
384MB RAM
DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
20GB Hard Drive
12.1" Screen

It's currently at Apple getting its logic board replaced (the boards are on backorder). It will be ready to sell as soon as I get it back (any day now, they've had it over a week).

It has the original System CDs with Jaguar. I can preinstall the original software or Panther and MS Office v.X (you are responsible for the licenses for these programs). Or I can send it with Panther half-installed (the screen crapped out during installation), or however it comes to me after Apple finishes with it.

I have the original boxes and cables. The battery holds a good charge.

I'll also send a custom fit carrying case.

I'm asking $700. For an extra $50 I'll include an installed AirPort card. These prices are based on what similiar units have been going for on ebay.

I'll give it a few days here or until I get it back from Apple, whichever is later, before I put it on ebay.

Post a reply or send me an email (I think I enabled that feature). Thanks for looking!

-Spencer

PS I can take money orders, Paypal (free if it's from your checking account, or I'll pass the fee along to you if it's from a credit card), or cold hard cash if you happen to meet me in person.

PPS Shipping will be $22. I just shipped out my PC laptop via insured UPS and this is what is cost.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.