• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

April 18th!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Not too much of an over reaction? :confused: If we are too closed minded - by all means post up what we are missing :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
wiggin.. I edited your post for profanity for a reason.. it's against the rules. Please do not edit your post back to using profanity again or else I will have to ban you for going against the rules after I warned you.. I think you've been a good part of the forums and I wouldnt want to do that.

Thanks!

OP
E

.emo.

what about the cooling problems.why did it take so long for the tower to come out....because the cooling problems i highlyhighly doubt the pwrbkg5 but i do feel they will have a huge release then.

OP
T

TylerMoney

Well, I shall apologize then. I am sorry for name callilng and profaine language. I was just upity and all that about someone getting so upset for no reason at all. So, it's over and done with, and that is that. There will be a better tomorrow :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Come on people! Making it so that you are not spelling out the curse word, but anybody with half a brian can figure out what you are trying to say, is still profanity! And name calling? come on! Best thing for people to do once they've resorted to name calling is to apologize.. it's not against the rules, but it is something to think about for life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well I still don't see what there was to get upset over :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
wiggin1605 said:
Ive decided i am flippin sick of how you people have no imagination and are so close minded. So im going to switch over to the mac rumors web site they seem to think more like I do. Bye.

According to MacMinute, the VP of Apple said that the G5 Powerbook is not going to be around for a while. sorry, wiggin, if we here are too unimaginitive to match your excellent prediciton of a G5 Powerbook on April 18th or any time in the immediate future.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Someone can't show their face again! Quick! Get to account hacking, or reregister! :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Or just log on as a guest and lurk around ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.