• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And the trolls come out to play!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch 2014 Retina MacBook Pro, 2012 Mac Mini, 160GB iPod Classic, iPhone 5
The only wifi issue I had with my iPhone 6 (picked up today) was having to enter the password even after transferring my settings. Mail downloads faster and web pages load faster than on my iPhone 5. Overall the phone just feels snappier. And I went from 16GB to 64GB.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
apple is setting themselves on fire with the wi fi issue !!

Is this in reference to the iOS 8.01 issue??? They fixed that and fast. Wish I could say that about Windows when they issue a bad patch. There solution is to tell you to uninstall the bad patch whichever one that would be out of the slew of patches they just sent you. ;)

Lisa

C

chas_m

Remember that opening weekend in nine countries where Apple sold over 10 million units? And how that was more even than last year, when China was in the mix?

China's pre-orders just opened Friday, and when combined with the "reservations" (appointments to buy) taken earlier, China has already sold more iPhones in pre-order than the opening retail weekend total ... And they're a week from their retail debut!

World's starting to smolder ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.