• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple iPhone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Slydude - I knew there was a reason I liked you! (Other than the fact you you have a "brilliant future" :* ) You both have iPhone 6+ which proves your excellent taste in iPhones. :Cool:

Lisa

Lol. Thanks. Wonder if I can parlay that "brilliant future" into an iPad Pro or new Apple TV?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Good luck with that. Maybe if you can get your better half to go along with it.

Seriously, the iPad Pro has a hefty price tag. And in my case if I ever decided I need one I would have to add all kinds of bling to it - the pen, a cool case, a keyboard. Yeah, and I have my husband convinced I am low maintenance. ;)

I haven't really looked at Apple TV. Until fast internet reaches my rural area it is a mute point. I can barely stream Netflix with lots of buffering and no other device using my internet.

Lisa

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Good luck with that. Maybe if you can get your better half to go along with it.

Seriously, the iPad Pro has a hefty price tag. And in my case if I ever decided I need one I would have to add all kinds of bling to it - the pen, a cool case, a keyboard. Yeah, and I have my husband convinced I am low maintenance. ;)

Lisa
Probably not going to happen. It took a lot of talking to get her to change to the 6+. If it hadn't been for some signal issues with the carrier we might not have changed when we did.

I'm not sure I would do the iPad Pro either. I'm not sure it would have the horsepower needed to be my main computer and without that I couldn't justify the cost.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.