• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Advise about selling PowerMac G5

L

leo1969

Hello everyone! I need advise about selling my Dual G5.
Last February I bought a dual 1.8 G5, $2,499.00
512 MB extra memory total of 1GB $250.00
iSight $149.00
Apple proteccion plan effective through Feb 12 2007 $249.00
Final Cut Express 2.0 $299.00
Apple works 6.2.7 $79.00

Grand Total......................................................... $3,525.00
The machine is in perfect conditions no problems at all. The reason I am selling it, is because this was my first Mac and to be honest I am not thrilled, sorry guys I like better Windows (call me masochist, dumb,etc. etc...) I am aware that if I sell it I won't recover what I spent. How much would be a fair price? and where would be the best place to offer it?
Thanks
:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Wow....This is like VERY weird....I've never seen someone go back to...."there".....

Creepy....Care to tell us what you didn't like about it?

OP
J

JeremyM

dude leo...don't waste your time here..not saying mac-forums sucks, but waiting 7 days on ebay will a) get you a lot more money and b) a lot more hits...just some advice, good luck man, and im sorry you have to...deswitch

OP
L

leo1969

Thanks for the tip

I am going to start looking on ebay. Let's see how much I can get.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.