• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Who here has the greatest job?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PM G4 Dual 867, 1gb, 160gb
B-52 Flight Simulator Technician

051115-F-0000S-001.jpg

Reaction score
"greatest", however, is an extremley powerful word...

I would imagine that the "greatest" job is probably along the lines of fluffer for the likes of Angelina Jolie / Kylie / Jenna Jameson. Take your pick.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Oh...and I'm part owner of a studio that does recording, graphic design, photography, DJ'ing, printing, etc, etc, etc...

Reaction score
You do realize that fluffers are used on guys...... not girls..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffing

Oh yes, there is a wikipedia entry for EVERYTHING.

ha ha, yes - I was, as you already know, reffering to two particular things which could indeed be 'fluffed' on a woman. (ice cubes anyone?)
Anyway - I think I'll stop there before I am removed from this forum!? ;-)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
I work at a college as a media technician - i get 14 weeks off a year (PAID!) and in these 14 weeks (as well as weekends) I run my own small music video production company.
I have worked with some amazing UK bands who have gone on to make it in the music industry, created some kick *** work, had lottery funding for a UK short film, I write feature films (none have been bought - yet).

I don't bring in a ridiculous ammount of money, but life is not all about the moolah, you can't take it with you when you die.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
I work from home an get paid an obscene amount of money.

To keep me from spending to much money, my wife put me on a weekly allowance. However it is still more than a burgerflipper makes in a month.

So, how is your job?

/goes to get a beer......

Sounds like your wife has you under the thumb!
Still, if your that much of a bragger then maybe it's for a reason. ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
i am the manager of a gym...and get to spend most of the time on mac forums...and theres cute girls working out...trust me its heaven

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook: 2.16ghz-2GB-160GB-SuperDrive| Video Ipod: 60gb Black| Nano: 4gb Red
I work it kohls, in the shoe department.

There are tons of woman shoppers.

Enough said.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I am a Chef. I like the hours. I'm so not a 9-5 guy. And I also get all the left over food from each day well part of to so most nights I don't have to cook dinner for myself. And I don't have to deal with any customers directly. I'm loving it.

Reaction score
I am a Chef. I like the hours. I'm so not a 9-5 guy. And I also get all the left over food from each day well part of to so most nights I don't have to cook dinner for myself. And I don't have to deal with any customers directly. I'm loving it.

Cool job, alot of pressure too I would say.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

How good is my job?

I don't drive to work.... EVER!!

Gas prices can be 10 bucks a gallon and I can still afford a HUMMER. Not the pathetic H2 or H3, but the real, I can run down your Prius H1 ;)

I have never EVER seen my boss' face. (though he seems like a nice guy)

My cable internet is FREE!!!!

My cell phone line is FREE!!!!

I've got this neat little toy called a Dell. I can get email on it but I do all my real work on a Mac.

I'm about to have my wife quit her job and be a house wife. The good news is that we're now going to adopt! The bad news is, its not you ;)

To keep me from spending to much money, my wife put me on a weekly allowance. However it is still more than a burgerflipper makes in a month.

I get the GM Employee pricing on all my new cars!

I now have all the time in the world to get into shape and become the Adonis that my wife truly desires. But instead, I'm reading Megatokyo.

So, how is your job?

Alrighty then... Let me get in on this ;D

I work as an MRI Engineer.

Even though I DO drive to work, I have a Company Car, with everything Paid for. From Gas, Maintenance, to Car Wash and Insurance.... and oh did I mention I get to use it on personal Time.

I haven't paid for gas in about 4.5 years.

When it comes to the Boss, he is a pretty nice guy, see him every now and then no biggie.

Cable Internet is Free.

Cell Phone is Free.

Land Line is Free.

Company Dell Laptop. But like yourself I use my MacBook to get all my work done (Much faster that way.)

I make enough Money for me and my whole family to live very comfortably (family of 7, paying 2 rents, utilities.. etc, etc.)

I get Employee Pricing on GM, Daimler Chrysler, Apple, and whole host of other companies from clothing to furniture, even Food and Wine ;D

But the best part of it all. I know that when I patient goes to have a scan on one of My MRIs that my work on that system helps the Doctors cure their illnesses, and thats a feeling that is worth Millions... at least to me.

So Heck yeah I love my Job, its a different challenge everyday and I help a lot of people through it.

It might not be the greatest job in your view, but as for me I know it just simply Rocks.

And oh one more thing. At 24 years old I am the Youngest MRI Engineer in the Country... :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I work for an investment bank on Wall St. I am very happy, thanks.

F

Fallooza

How good is my job?

I don't drive to work.... EVER!!

Gas prices can be 10 bucks a gallon and I can still afford a HUMMER. Not the pathetic H2 or H3, but the real, I can run down your Prius H1 ;)

I have never EVER seen my boss' face. (though he seems like a nice guy)

My cable internet is FREE!!!!

My cell phone line is FREE!!!!

I've got this neat little toy called a Dell. I can get email on it but I do all my real work on a Mac.

I'm about to have my wife quit her job and be a house wife. The good news is that we're now going to adopt! The bad news is, its not you ;)

I get the GM Employee pricing on all my new cars!

I now have all the time in the world to get into shape and become the Adonis that my wife truly desires. But instead, I'm reading Megatokyo.

So, how is your job?

do ya think you are better than me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20", 250gb, 512mb, Airport/Bluetooth, wireless kb+mouse
I'm a waiter. The hours are painful (6am-4pm), but the pay is very nice. Plus, I only do it in the summer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.