• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What Instrument do you Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am a bass guitar player. Been playing for about 6 years now. I play mostly contemporary Christian music in my church's praise band. I don't read notes, nor play by ear. We have guitar sheets with the chords written out.. G, C, D... etc, and I know the fretboard, so that's how I play.

I was also a drummer in high school. I haven't played in sooo long it probably doesn't count.. lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Blue Hardshell Case
I play drums, bass guitar, guitar, piano, and violin. Been playing piano since kindergarten, violin since 1st grade, and guitar, bass, & drums for 7 years.

Reaction score
I'm a music teacher with percussion as my primary instrument. I am very capable on the low brass instruments - trombone, tuba, baritone - and have slight skill with trumpet and french horn. I've been spending some more time with the saxophones and loving them. My woodwind skills are lame, to be honest.

Also play guitar, bass, keyboard... I'm a one man band.

I'm also a composer and do arrangements for a number of marching bands. I actively perform in a drum corps but am between rock bands right now.

So... yes, I play a few instruments. ;)

My main item is my drum kit...

Tama Starclassic Bubinga in Ultraviolet Sparkle
10" 12" 14" toms in hyperdrive (short) depth
16"x14" Floor Tom
22" kick
14" Snare

pics to come...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.66 C2D 2gb Ram
When I was in High School and College, many long years ago, I played Clarinet, Soprano Sax and Oboe. But now all I play is iTunes...

LOL, i play Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano and trombone. My fav of all those are Bass and trombone.
I cant post pics atm but i have pretty much cappy instruments but a bass that my dad left me when he died, is a 1978 fender in perfect condition. I love it so much is like having my father with me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.16 Dual Core.
I used to play Piano and the Sax, but I haven't played either in a long time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4 GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB | 8GB iPod Nano
Does Guitar Hero count?

Reaction score
photobae.jpg

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Not to gloat but I play some pretty mean air guitar and air drums ;).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
I pick around on my acoustic from time to time by my passion really is for my Violin and Viola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.