The Saddest Day of my iPhone life

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
what does that mean?

I *think* they are trying to say that they believe you got the replacement because the guy at the genius bar thought you were cute, and that THEY would not have been so lucky... because they AREN'T!! :D

Do I have it right, tootallUK?

No matter why it happened, it speaks very well of Apple's customer service!

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
yah but calling me a newbie?

whaat?

haha I'm keeping a table of dropped calls vs. successful ones, for my anti cingular/at&t friend.

so far 5 calls -successful, one 2 hours& out of state
0 calls dropped.

HAH!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3 MacBook Air 1.7 i5 - also, Mac Mini and dead 12in iBook G4 (RIP)
yah but calling me a newbie?

whaat?

YOU were not the newbie... a new phone was the newbie to which I obliquely referred...

no matter, confusion still reigned... as it seems to within your iPhones... love all the gadgets but PLEASE make it accept calls!!

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
you listened. thanks Ambi

:D

So I'm on my third iPhone and it is acting up. a lot. I'm starting to get really upset. My sister just got a new blackberry curve and it is making me miss my blackberry.

When i touch something to click on it, say a persons number to call, it shows that it knows it is being touched, like goes blue or indents or whatever it may be but doesnt do anything. over and over and over and over. and I also had it freeze horrrrrrrible when someone called and I watched it as is cycled through like 15 different random screens and then shut off.

I don't want to deal with this anymore!! uuuugh. I know all computers have problems but, it just seems ridiculous. i don't know what to do, I feel like if I go in there again for a replacement they'll think im messing with them, and if not I'll just get another refurb that will screw up more.
:Shouting: :Angry: :'( :'( :'( :'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, Intel Core 2 Duo
I think its trying to get back at you. You got a phone replaced when you shouldnt have. You should have given them your old phone and tell them it came out of the toilet and see if they can fix it and if the answer is no then buy a new one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.