• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Prepare for ToddG...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Todd's 2000th is going to have to be an apology to the unit for prolonging our agony.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
lol TC99, Well, I'm going bowling. Hopefully when I come back Todd will have given his speech ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I keep seeing these puffs of dark smoke arising from the computer, sort of like papal elections. Todd's probably crafting drafts of posts and then, *poof* discarding them into the fire until just the right one is ready for posting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
His hero status is slowly slipping for me! C'mon Todd, don't keep us peasants waiting!!

;)

Reaction score
Thank olive u 4 ur kind thots. I musta not scene it was coming, tho. It wuldn't have botherd me but becuz of this thread, know I'm upset, to.

Actually, I had planned a scathing report for my 2,000th post, speaking out against the rising tide of gay communists, but someone beat me to it.

I still haven't worked through my grief over fluffer's departure and Pulse's banning. And to be honest, I was a little miffed I didn't get invited to Netty's for breakfast.

Ironically enough, the reason I was gone all afternoon yesterday is that I was at the NRA Range practicing.

Still, I let the unit down and for that I apologize.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
kind of like new coke.
or windows vista.

that's right Todd, i compared you to new coke and vista. :p

;)

Reaction score
Thank olive u 4 ur kind thots. I musta not scene it was coming, tho. It wuldn't have botherd me but becuz of this thread, know I'm upset, to.

Actually, I had planned a scathing report for my 2,000th post, speaking out against the rising tide of gay communists, but someone beat me to it.

I still haven't worked through my grief over fluffer's departure and Pulse's banning. And to be honest, I was a little miffed I didn't get invited to Netty's for breakfast.

Ironically enough, the reason I was gone all afternoon yesterday is that I was at the NRA Range practicing.

Still, I let the unit down and for that I apologize.

Awww, thats ok ToddG - look at the bright side! I got a free post!! (or two)

Reaction score
So I gave this a lot of thought over the weekend and all kidding aside, I think this thread really demonstrates what I like so much about M-F.com.

When I reached 1,000 posts, I made a big deal about it.

By the time I reached 2,000, dozens of you made a big deal about it.

This place is just a great online community!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.83, iBook G3 800, iMac G3 233, Mac Classic, Apple IIc. And too many PC's to count.
We'll get him a usb keyboard too. You guys will need it!!!!!

My posting rate? 8.27 posts per day. Lamer.

This is sad.

My Mac-Forum's post rate
66tw4y8.png

And my Mac Rumors post rate.
6c5zaec.png

w00t. :)

Oh, and congrats to Todd for 2,000 wonderful yet oddly unmoving posts ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.