Photo of the month: April 2010

Reaction score
One of my two dogs.. (She's a Papillon - Chihuahua mix, aka Papchi) Taken with a Sony DSC W230 point and shoot.

B&W Dog.png

nfw

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz, 4GB, 1067MHz DR3
Photo

First attempt at posting a picture, here goes.
LLandudno Pier & Great Orme, North Wales

Sea landscape.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
First attempt at posting a picture, here goes.
LLandudno Pier & Great Orme, North Wales

That is beautiful! Did you edit it at all? Maybe could lighten it up just a tiny bit. It seems a little dim.

nfw

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz, 4GB, 1067MHz DR3
Thanks MYmacROX

Hi,
Picture is a series of 5 photos stitched together using panoramic software (windows) then the resulting image was under and over exposed (-2,-1 ,+1,+2) and reassembled using HDRsoft (windows).
Problem that i now have is I am looking for good panoramic and HDR software that will work on a mac, any advice, suggestions from the more learned (than I) on this forum would be greatly appreciated.
Again thanks for the comment.
nfw
ps. How do you get the photo on the forum without using the attachment method?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro(2009), iPhone 3G and Home Build PC's
Here's mine for this month.

Canon 5D, Canon 24-105L @ 24mm, f/16, 1/100, ISO 50.
Post-Processed in Aperture 3 using Nik Software's Silver Efex Pro and Sharpener Pro plug-ins. (outdated link removed)

Very nice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Hi,
Picture is a series of 5 photos stitched together using panoramic software (windows) then the resulting image was under and over exposed (-2,-1 ,+1,+2) and reassembled using HDRsoft (windows).
Problem that i now have is I am looking for good panoramic and HDR software that will work on a mac, any advice, suggestions from the more learned (than I) on this forum would be greatly appreciated.
Again thanks for the comment.
nfw
ps. How do you get the photo on the forum without using the attachment method?

Sign up for a free Flickr or Photobucket account (I'm sure there are others, but those are the 2 I know of and use). Get the image code and click on the photo icon when you post.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.