• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Official Gmail Thread - For Invites and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Matt said:
Thanks schweb, but Tyler Money's giving me one :)

Oh, I fixed my sig up ;)

No prob Matt, just glad you're getting one :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
anarkhy said:
IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL TRADE OR BUY G-MAIL ACCOUNTS

THE FOLLOWING IS FROM THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS FROM GOOGLE

check ebay ... rules are there to be broken.

*sells a few* ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hype.it said:

*sells a few* ;)
Spoken like a true pirate ;)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
anarkhy said:
I believe that is the post that Absolute is refering to.
Uhh, no, I made a post in "the Pit" with a link to a Gmail invite...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
CaptainMack said:
can i add gmail to mail.app
As far as I know at this point there isn't a plugin. I'm sure it's only a matter of time though...

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

hype.it said:

*sells a few* ;)

I just think thats really wrong, google is a great company not based on flooding he wrld with ads but rather making what should be free, FREE. And to sell what is rightfully googles' is just wrong. This should be in the same type of catagory as the GNU GPL.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
anarkhy said:
I just think thats really wrong, google is a great company not based on flooding he wrld with ads but rather making what should be free, FREE. And to sell what is rightfully googles' is just wrong. This should be in the same type of catagory as the GNU GPL.
I bet you would say differently about Microsoft... :rolleyes:

OP
I

Icarus

well then! anybody have a spare invite they want to give a starving college student? I'll become your new best friend, I swear I will. :) e-mail is [email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
U want an invite, PM me. I have a few.

hey Icarus. I'm not sure if u still want an invite. PM me if you do.

ps- thanks to tyler money for the invite he sent me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I sent you an invite?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok folks, I have 6 more Gmail invites. If you want one, you need to PM me your first and last name and e-mail address...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
anarkhy said:

Well.. based on Googles recent IPO's, it states that only US citizens are allowed to invest in the corporation. So why not sell a few, since i can't invest in it, maybe it's a opportunity to make a little money.

I remember Google when it was just a baby...

attachment.php

attachment.php

hype_0003.jpg

hype_0002.jpg

hype_0001.jpg

hype_0004.jpg

OP
M

m1k

I've got a few but I can only give away 1, possibly 2 if you have a good story ;)

The others I'm saving for friends and stuff.

Email me at [email protected] if you want one.

OP
P

pedXing

I have 35 gmail invites....first come first serve....(I better get some respect now)...LOL...my email is [email protected] whoever wants one email me.

OP
P

PowerbookG417

anyone willing to still spare an invite, it would be greatly appreciated..i have been trying to get one now for about a month, have been given 10 invites now all which have allready been taken up...
my email addy is [email protected] if anyone is willing to share
thanks thanks thanks thanks

OP
E

elums

I have 5 invites to hand out if you want one just PM me your email address and full name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.