• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Official Gmail Thread - For Invites and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
check your email jack

You get invites just by becoming a member (which requires invitation)

OP
V

vuschejan

Hate to ask but could someone give me an invite? :D Ill pm the person with my email

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
vuschejan said:
Hate to ask but could someone give me an invite? :D Ill pm the person with my email

Send me a PM....

OP
W

Wapa18

man, i'd love one, but i, too, hate to ask. if anyone is feeling kind, please send a poor college student an invite.

OP
V

vuschejan

Ok schweb, I sent the pm

Ill send you both invites when schweb invites me

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

**** Schweb i had a good way of doing things organized, why did you close that thread!

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

The mac 13 said:
how bout u give me an ibook, g3 or g4, either one of them, specs follow ma specs on d left..I M NOT JOKING..i have 5 invites..

IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL TRADE OR BUY G-MAIL ACCOUNTS

THE FOLLOWING IS FROM THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS FROM GOOGLE

Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Gmail account

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
anarkhy said:
**** Schweb i had a good way of doing things organized, why did you close that thread!

I closed it because we already have this thread here. It will get annoying really quick for these things to keep spreading.

Secondly, your plan won't work. You don't get invites right away. Only usually after you've had the service for awhile.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Yeah.... Well your a poopy face (<- i heard my neighbors little boy say that the other day)... lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
schweb said:
I closed it because we already have this thread here. It will get annoying really quick for these things to keep spreading.

Secondly, your plan won't work. You don't get invites right away. Only usually after you've had the service for awhile.

That was the impression I got but I got 6 invites when I signed up today

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think it may be a bug. Because I had 6 a few days ago, gave a few away, and then all of a sudden earlier today I had 6 again. I wonder if it was a glitch today?

OP
I

ilg

schweb said:
I think it may be a bug. Because I had 6 a few days ago, gave a few away, and then all of a sudden earlier today I had 6 again. I wonder if it was a glitch today?

yeah i have not got any yet. i guess thats why its still beta

OP
E

EdwardL

schweb said:

Oh well, at least they still work :D

OP
M

Matt

Thanks schweb, but Tyler Money's giving me one :)

Oh, I fixed my sig up ;)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I have a thread somewhere to a link that leads to a magical place...

OP
V

vuschejan

Yeah, I have 6 invites this morning as well, you may be right it could be a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.