Is black really that exciting?

Reaction score
If you are going to get a new one for school, I would seriously consider holding out until like October. It has been rumored that they are going to have new macbooks out, that are 1/2 the weight and size of the ones now.

LINK

Hope that helps, and spurs so discussion.

-Xander

I think this rumor is criss crossing the rumor of the ultra portable laptop that's due out anytime now, which isn't really a continuation of the current macbooks but more a line of it's own (for the record, most ultra portable laptops do not include an optical drive)

otherwise I'm expecting an LED Macbook with the "Santa Rosa" Intel chipset for the next macbook upgrade

I might have to put my laptop up on eBay at the time because the 2.5 to 3 hour battery life ain't cutting it for me right now (yes I know some of you say yours go on longer, but try using good brightness while watching vids all day)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook - core2duo
I've had a white ibook, a titanium powerbook, and now the black macbook core 2 duo, and I have to say I like the black the best. My bro-in-law hates them and always jokes that I have the barbecued macbook. Sometimes the bottom of it feels like it's been on the barbie too long!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.