iPhone 4 preorder

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 3.06GHz, 1TB HD, 4GB RAM; MBP 15" 2.53 GHz
Interesting... Mine looks like this - results of a in-store order upgrade (done manually and entered later in the day, as I could never get the AT&T or Apple sites to get thru the entire process). I note that while the system directed me thru premier when trying to upgrade (as I get a DOD discount), I'm not directed there when accessing this order status.

web.png

Reaction score
Mines now showing that my card was declined, which is funny since I've been using it on other things throughout the day. I called ATT about it, which took forever. They've got it where it won't even put you on hold and you have to keep trying back again and again until you finally get on hold, then it's about an hour wait to speak to someone. they tried to run 3 other cards all of which were declining on the system. They suggested I call my card companies and see what the problem was. The whole phone call took over 2 hours. I just got off the phone with my cc companies and none of them have any problems, so it's an ATT issue. Back to being on hold again for an hour, most likely without a resolution to my problem. I have a feeling this will end up delaying my order, or they might just cancel it. I'm so frustrated right now :(

Reaction score
Alright, my order forms for both phones look like the guys order form above me except they don't say back ordered.

I was charged twice 208.95 on my CC

and have NOT received any emails saying otherwise, so it should be safe to assume I will get my phones on the 24th right?

If it matters: I'm a new customer from Verizon with 2 preordered phones that I went to an ATT corp store and preordered.

I guess my question could be asked: How else would you see that you're not getting a phone till July?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Haha my order is stagnet with apple. It hasn't changed a bit!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 3.06GHz, 1TB HD, 4GB RAM; MBP 15" 2.53 GHz
Weird. So far, only Apple Care has posted to my cc, not the phone. Uh oh... :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Got all of mine pre-ordered for in-store pick up! One 32GB for me, 16GB for the wife, and one 16GB for my brother. Can't wait until next Thursday!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Cool. I had no idea you could pre-order more than 2.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Yep, just entered each of their phone numbers, our billing zip, and my social since I am the head account holder.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Wow, thats just crazy... ^^

Anyone who pre-ordered with AT&T, does your "order status" show the 15th or 16th?
I ask because i pre-ordered on the 15th, but it appears it was not processes till the next day, so it's showing a date of the 16th.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
That's insane. How can people who clearly don't have a job afford to camp out a week and buy expensive phones??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Easy: mommy and daddy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
That's insane. How can people who clearly don't have a job afford to camp out a week and buy expensive phones??

Unemployment or the other big favorite, disability.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Perhaps he just saves his vacation for this very thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I am starting to have second thoughts about my 16gb reservation. I want the 32gb instead. Do you think there is any chance that it would be possible to switch on the 24th?
I wonder when people will start congregating at my store...hmmmm....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I am starting to have second thoughts about my 16gb reservation. I want the 32gb instead. Do you think there is any chance that it would be possible to switch on the 24th?
I wonder when people will start congregating at my store...hmmmm....

Well as long as there extra 32gb ones at the store I'm sure they'll let you swap it, but for a chance at that, you'll need to get there pretty early.

I remember waiting in line for my 3GS and that was crazy enough lol, of course I didn't have a reservation and it was raining :|. I will say if you're going to Crocker, I'm pretty sure they had some time they wouldn't let you there before, so it might be worth checking.

This time I reserved so I'm going to enjoy the good life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
Wow, thats just crazy... ^^

Anyone who pre-ordered with AT&T, does your "order status" show the 15th or 16th?
I ask because i pre-ordered on the 15th, but it appears it was not processes till the next day, so it's showing a date of the 16th.

Mine shows the 15th.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.