iPhone 4 preorder

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
You have something to look forward to when you get home tho!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Well as long as there extra 32gb ones at the store I'm sure they'll let you swap it, but for a chance at that, you'll need to get there pretty early.

I remember waiting in line for my 3GS and that was crazy enough lol, of course I didn't have a reservation and it was raining :|. I will say if you're going to Crocker, I'm pretty sure they had some time they wouldn't let you there before, so it might be worth checking.

This time I reserved so I'm going to enjoy the good life.

Yep, it's Crocker for me. I should have learned from my mistake with the ipad...I did the same exact thing, held a 16, but ditched it for the 32. The only thing pushing me to go the the 32 is the 720p video shooting, and better pictures. This might take over as a regular camera.

Reaction score
So since I preordered, do I get mine first? Is their a long line for preorders usually? Does the line move fast?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Yep, it's Crocker for me. I should have learned from my mistake with the ipad...I did the same exact thing, held a 16, but ditched it for the 32. The only thing pushing me to go the the 32 is the 720p video shooting, and better pictures. This might take over as a regular camera.

I've learned that if you can afford more, always go ahead and buy more. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

I'm going to be picking mine up from Legacy, it's closer to work so I'll just head over there in the morning and pick it up before I go in. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.