iPad 3G Shipping Notice???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
Got my shipping notice. Says shipped today via Fed Ex :D

AWESOME!!! I hope this is good news for all of us that ordered before April 19th.

Reaction score
I also received my shipping notice and it indicated an estimated arrival of 04/30/10.

OP
RavingMac

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I've got a Fedex tracking number on one of the 2 I ordered on Mar 12. Says overnight delivery. :):D:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06ghz 4gb ram 1tb hdd, 15" Macbook Pro 320gb HDD 4gb ram, iPhone 4 32gb, and iPad 3G 64gb
Got shipping notice

I just got my shipping notice. It's delivery via FedEx standard overnight and will be here tomorrow at my house by 3 PM. I got the email 5 minutes ago. I'll be posting when I get mine delivered on my iPad :)

Reaction score
Yea! I just got my shipping notice for my 3G 64GB iPad at 8:46am and it shows a delivery date of tomorrow before 4:30pm. For the record, I ordered mine on April 7th.

OP
RavingMac

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I now have Tracking No.s on both iPads; they show delivery by 4:30pm tomorrow. Excellent!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
mine is scheduled for tomorrow (30th) by 3pm

Reaction score
Looks like I'm the only one not getting delivery until Monday. Fedex shows it's in Hong Kong now. I'm tempted to buy one at a store on Saturday (if one can be found), then return the one I have coming but i guess I'd have to pay the restocking fee.

Reaction score
Looks like I'm the only one not getting delivery until Monday. Fedex shows it's in Hong Kong now. I'm tempted to buy one at a store on Saturday (if one can be found), then return the one I have coming but i guess I'd have to pay the restocking fee.

You got a company. I hate the word "Late April" in my order status!

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Apple, and the person I talked to said mine will ship later today and I should be enjoying it by the afternoon tomorrow. I sure hope he is right. He said that a lot of the units that are going out today have not gone out yet.

Terri

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure the restocking fee only applies if the product is opened. If you do this, don't open the box and make sure it is in prisine shape, and there shouldn't be an issue. At least, this is how it works for most businesses (in the spirit of full disclosure, I haven't tried to return or even buy something from an Apple outlet)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I feel left out, I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet :(

Reaction score
I received a shipping notice this morning around 6:30 and I have been checking the tracking number all day and the item has not gone anywhere yet. I just checked and it states the item was picked up in Nashville. I also just recevied another Apple gram thanking me for my recent purchase of the magical and revolutionary Apple iPad - similar to the ones they sent out on 4/19. Mine also states estimated delivery by 3pm but I am having it sent to me at work and the Fed Ex usually comes here around 10:30a - I have my fingers crossed that it will be that early. I too am going to send my post of receipt from my iPad. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Yaay, I got my notice! I'm very excited, as you can all tell ;P

Reaction score
My bad

I previously posted that mine would not arrive until Monday. Turns out that was the case, not the Ipad. I just got my notice that the Ipad will arrive tomorrow by 3PM. That takes care of my weekend:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 12 MBP 8gb ram, Crucial M4 SSD 512gb, Sandy Bridge i7
For 59 years I've been without an iPad. Now I find out from MacMall that mine won't arrive until next Friday. Guess I'll just have to wait another week. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
For 59 years I've been without an iPad. Now I find out from MacMall that mine won't arrive until next Friday. Guess I'll just have to wait another week. ;D

Well I am glad that I am not the only (old timer here). Things move slower for us.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 12 MBP 8gb ram, Crucial M4 SSD 512gb, Sandy Bridge i7
Multitasking is not as critical for us Fireside. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.