iPad 3G Shipping Notice???

Reaction score
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I've been playing! As has been stated the GPS works fine w/o a data plan. Haven't tried that yet because I detest automatic renewals by credit card!
I'll probably grit my teeth and do it anyway, but not just yet.

Well you can do the same with the WiFi only version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Well you can do the same with the WiFi only version.

The WiFi doesn't have a GPS Chip built in like in the 3G. It only has a compass... unfortunately for my pocket :p

Reaction score
Well welcome a new ipad owner :) I just bought a wifi only ipad with the incase case. Love it!!!!!!

OP
RavingMac

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Well welcome a new ipad owner :) I just bought a wifi only ipad with the incase case. Love it!!!!!!
We have the inCase case as well. Congratulations on joining the expanding iPad universe! :D

Reaction score
We have the inCase case as well. Congratulations on joining the expanding iPad universe! :D

How do you like that case? I think it's a good one just worried there is not a flap on the side to prevent the iPad from sliding. Might keep this one instead of ordering the Apple one.

Brats to you too!

OP
RavingMac

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
How do you like that case? I think it's a good one just worried there is not a flap on the side to prevent the iPad from sliding. Might keep this one instead of ordering the Apple one.

Brats to you too!

Seems to stay put fairly well, plus it's got the elastic band to hold it closed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.