Hooooorrraaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 GHz MBP, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD
I know what your saying. I am not going to be doing any professional stuff. So I think this sets me in getting the regular MB.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Good Deal,

you are gonna love the MB, it just amazing how solid the OS X is.

I remember my PC Days and how I'd be scared to put my laptop to sleep as there was no telling if it will wake up or not, and now I AM SAVED and am LOVING my MACBOOK :D

Enjoy it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook c2d 2.16ghz 1gig ram 120 gig hdd
shipped from china????

Congrats in Advance OSURico112

I know the wait is killing, mine just Shipped today from CHIIINNNNAAAA
its set to arrive some time on Wednesday, I feel like am going NUTS already.

But its well worth the wait, and I just got my Parallels Desktop Software from FedEX an hour ago. but I want my MAAAAAAAACCCCCCCC

I am not surprised that the macbook is made in china however I am surprised that they ship direct from communist china, you would think they could at least have a supply in california for goodness sake!!!

Reaction score
Hey im currently waiting for my macbook 2, nd OMG the wait is so much pain!!! Firstly the shop stuffed up the order and so i had 2 order myself... which meant it wouldnt b arriving for my birthday last week... Its expected 2 b in 2moz nd OMG how can i sleep with this thought.. U guys r the greatest...

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey Marley45,

welcome to the world of Mac, specifically the world of MacBook.
Put it this way, the wait is a killer, but when u finally get the Macbook in your hands u'll know its well worth it.

So Congrats

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,white 2.16ghz C2D/2GB RAM/120GB, iPOD 60GB
it is a killer... at this rate I imagine I might just faint when I finally do get it in my hands =P

I've got all the programs I figure I might need as a new mac user, and I've read several guides for switching OS, I'm all set! Well I'm still mulling over what kind of protective cover/bag/sleeve I'd like, hehehe kinda dragging out that decision just to keep me occupied until my baby comes. (^.^)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2ghz C2D, 2gig Ram, 120gig HD / 60gig Black Ipod Video / 2nd Gen Ipod Shuffle
I got mine yesterday and I love it it's the most amazing piece of hardware I own. This thing is so small and compact yet so powerful. I got the Incase Neoprene sleeve and it's great. No Handles but i only wanted something to keep it from getting scratched when I throw it in a backpack. Just had to make sure I ripped the tag out of the inside of it so the tag wouldn't scratch the macbook.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey Rico, am glad you are enjoying the you Mac Experience. Rock On.

Qwinkan, the wait is long and I know how it feels, but its just so worth it.

I am also trying to decide on which case to buy, may be you can help me decide. I am trying to choose between

1. Incase Sleeve

2. STM Alley

So let me know which one you think is better. I need something that is decent size, but that has enuff room to carry the charger and may be a mouse comfortably.

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,white 2.16ghz C2D/2GB RAM/120GB, iPOD 60GB
I'd go for the incase sleeve, I love the furry lining on that, not too bulky for a laptop bag, nice clean design. I would get the platinum one with the green lining, that one's sweeeeeet. I'm planning to get that later on for when I travel, you know, it has good sensible traps so I won't have to worry about it as I struggle with the rest of my luggage =)

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Traveling is the main reason I wanna get a good back. I love the Incase Sleeve, I am just worried that it doesn't have enuff space for the MacBook, power charger, and a mouse.

But I actually do like it a whole lot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4/4/320/Leopard, 12" PowerBook G4 1.5/1.25/80/Tiger
Mine arrived today. I was very skeptical about its performance, but I can now say after several hours of use and benchmarking that it has knocked my socks off.

It easily drives my 24" Dell monitor, draws web pages much faster than my Dual 1.8Ghz G5 (even with the G5's GeForce 6800 video), and is just great.

The *best thing ever* was how easy Apple makes it to go from one Mac to the other -- all my settings and files were transferred PERFECTLY in just over an hour from the G5. All I had to do was update a few applications to Universal binaries.

Yay, fun!

--Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.