eMac Startup problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
I got them off craigslist and i think they came from a catholic school with mac retarded techs beacuse they came with tape labels on them like regular auction computers, but almost every single one was diagnosed improperly

such as one of them said "no power" and that was one of them that worked perfectly... i don't know, makes me wonder why these people are even in charge of the macs, but hey if they mess up and the so called "broken machines" actually work fine or have very minor problems its just a better deal for me ;)

Okay, seriously, How lucky can you get?!? :D I've been looking on craigslist for a bulk lot of Basically any PowerPC macs for months now, still yet to find any! Even if only 4 of these computers wind up working properly, you still made a great deal! :)

OP
Familyguy9877
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 Mac Pro 3,1: 3.2Ghz octo
Okay, seriously, How lucky can you get?!? :D I've been looking on craigslist for a bulk lot of Basically any PowerPC macs for months now, still yet to find any! Even if only 4 of these computers wind up working properly, you still made a great deal! :)

I know, search tempist searches everywhere but they also have an rss feed feature i get these rss feeds and use google reader to see them and it works pretty well, so that whenever someone posts something the next time i check reader it'll pop up then you just click the link to see the actual craigslist add and when "ten apple emacs-$50" popped up i jumped on it, and it turns out there was somebody else looking at them before me also. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.