Desktop: April 2010

Reaction score
wow this geektool app is like hieroglyphics to me. where can i find good scripts to put on it? and how do i actually put them on?

You can Google search (or whoever your search provider is) a bunch of stuff, though bear in mind that only some of it works, or all of it works. For me, I've tried numerous codes and got nothing (like that infamous-in-my-eyes Yahoo weather picture!!)

I'm also running an older version of GeekTool because GT 3 kept locking up on my Mac mini. I've yet to try it for my MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
PLEASE change the size of that **** photo!!! 800x600

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
Reaction score
Please. Resize your picture with iResize (outdated link removed) and repost your entry per administration permission. Or get rid of the photo from wherever you have it uploaded at.

Reaction score
Hey, if we have more than one Mac, can we post more than one desktop photo in the same post? ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
Still pretty plain. I'll get to customizing it at some point...

(outdated link removed)

And iPhone, for the sake of it. A bit easier to customize IMO :p.

Reaction score
Still pretty plain. I'll get to customizing it at some point... (outdated link removed). And iPhone, for the sake of it. A bit easier to customize IMO :p.

It looks great, and I think there should be a sticky for iPhone/iPod touch wall paper screenshots (especially since iPhone OS 4 is coming up soon here- and heck, why not include the iPad while we're at it). Just a thought, especially since Photobucket exists for iPhone OS.

By the way, is your iPhone jailbroken?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
It looks great, and I think there should be a sticky for iPhone/iPod touch wall paper screenshots (especially since iPhone OS 4 is coming up soon here- and heck, why not include the iPad while we're at it). Just a thought, especially since Photobucket exists for iPhone OS.

By the way, is your iPhone jailbroken?

Yes, another thread for iPhone/iPod/iPad wallpapers would be good. And yes, it's on 3.1.2 jailbroken, that's how I have the theme. The benefits of being on jailbroken firmware are endless, but all the extra stuff does make the phone slower. Especially worse since mines a 3G :p. But the pretty icons make up for it :).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP | 15" 2.4 GHz i5, 4GB
(outdated link removed)

Wall: Brandon Jennings | Everything For This Moment (made by me, go Bucks :Smirk: )
Song: Vaporize by Broken Bells (outdated link removed)
Bowtie Theme: RexCon2

Also running a little bit of GeekTool script above bowtie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (Early 2009)
(outdated link removed)

I do love April's wallpaper of mine, the photo is from InterFaceLift.com, and not much customization really, apart from a custom HDD icon from deviantART.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Former Mac user who still hangs around and preys on the prairie graziers :)
(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork ‘09
You have the same Mac as I do (I mean exact same specs). Awesome! And this is a pretty background. Where'd you find it/take it?
It's from InterfaceLIFT: here's a link (although their site is extremely slow for me as I write this).

(outdated link removed)

Is it wrong that I immediately recognize a wallpaper from well over a year ago? :Confused:

Edit: And I might as well add mine—nice and simple, just as I like it. Just a more recent InterfaceLIFT wallpaper and a pretty date thanks to GeekTool.

Screen shot.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.