• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

$20,000

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
I have a job that I like that brings in decent money and I have all the Apple stuff I need. I mean want. So it would go straight into the same type of investment account that my dad has and I would be able to retire in 15 years.

Oh I might use 30$ of it to put some gas in my car :D and maybe a mini fridge for my room.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5, 6gb ram, 500gb hard drive. 2010 13" MacBook Air 1.86 C2D, 4gb ram, 128gb HD.
i'd pay off my car and then buy a nice old school VW...possibly buy a mac mini depending on how much was left.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
If I got 20K today? Hmmmm,

I'd sped 1/4 of it visiting all my friends from all over the place and put the other 15 in an investment account. Cause I already have all the apple products I need at the moment.

Reaction score
Decked out Mac Pro w/ 30in ACD--- $7100 :D
Decked out MBP--- $4400 ;D

8,500 left for savings account. Maybe a down payment on the Concept Camaro :D

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Strippers, alcohol, and 3 crazy nights.
Haha

Id buy the biggest TV i could, a 60" Plasma screen for my room
Blu-ray player & Bigger surround sound

Then i would order pizza for everyone in my college

invest what i have left into apple shares
or start my own company :)

k3s

Reaction score
Buy a macbook. Take a portion and send my whole family on vacation to the Philippines, send my mom on her dream vacation to Scotland also. Put the rest towards a down payment for a house, also if there is left over invest the rest for the future.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Invest it and hopefully have enough money to pay for most of grad school.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17", 2g ram, 160 g, final cut express
macbook, video camera, spain.

Reaction score
Get an entire new kit, a new bass setup, a new pa, buy a mac setup and possibly some new recording gear.
Whack the rest away, possibly buy a nice car.

Reaction score
id buy you guys whatever you wanted. and as for me, id like to help people who i know need some financial help.
and id treat myself to some perfume but not paris hilton. who wants to smell like her! lol :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.