• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

You gotta love it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Stock BlackBook
i gotta agree that i love going into Apple store, even though i know i dont need to be in there. but when i bought my macbook, the apple store in glendale, CA was a bad experience for me. The sales rep that i talked to felt like he was not getting paid enough for the things that he was doing. i asked him that i am interested in buying a blackbook, with a student discount. He then went to the back to grab one without even asking anything, then i told him that its my first time of buying a mac and i dont know anything about it, well almost everything, then he just seemed that he did not hear me. When i was about to pay, i told him about the student discount and he asked me of my student ID, i showed it, and asked me where is this school located at and all, and politely told him. and, prepare for his reason after i told him where the school is at, he said that its too far and its only suppose to be within 50 mile radius. I was shocked, i almost slap him silly but i told him never mind. i went to another apple store in Brea, CA... the best experience Ive ever had. got my blackbook, and i was one happy camper! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.1ghz C2D, 4Gb RAM, 320GB HDD
Nah, i hate it. Its always too busy in there.:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G
Apple Stores ftw!

Yes I do - like a kid in a candy store!

Yes! I recently went into an Apple Store for the first time ever, and as soon as I walked in I was amazed! There was a very long line for the iPhone 3G blocking the iPod counter but there were unoccupied MacBooks and iMacs just lining the walls. I was thinking to myself 'Can really I touch them????' After getting over the initial shock, I walked over to a MacBook and started enjoying. :D

It's fun to be able to walk into the store and play with the computers, and overall the environment feels comfortable and welcoming. Although, it would be nice if they had some chairs! (But if they did have chairs, I doubt I'd ever leave the store. :p)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G
How about jumping on the genius bar desk and start go-go dancing?

:Mischievous:

Now there's an idea! Hrmmm....One could use a nearby iSight to record a video of the event. I see a YouTube video in the making.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.