Yosemite Released Today

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Just checked my Software Updates and there it is. Just got Beta 6 yesterday, have hardly looked at it, so do I take the leap?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 iMac 20", 2013 iMac 24". 2007 Mini
Just checked my Software Updates and there it is. Just got Beta 6 yesterday, have hardly looked at it, so do I take the leap?

I did... and here I am - full install of Yosemite :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I'll be busy tomorrow with it. I'm planning to do a clean install and manually migrate my data back over. Gonna be a chore, but the last time I went digging through my system folder, I found some files that had rather old file dates and may have been leftovers from a much older installation. May as well nuke and pave it for a fresh start.

Reaction score
I have it up and running on my mac mini basic model. Took about an hour to download and install but its worth it. I do like the new icons its pretty colorful.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.