Yosemite and mail contacts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac (late 2013) El Capitan. iPad Mini.
I've just upgraded to Yosemite and have not found an answer to my problem in previous posts. When sending a new mail on the previous OS, There was an ikon that brought up a list of all my contact addresses. I may be a bit dumb, but I cannot find anything like that in my new Mail. Anyone help?

M

MacInWin

On the address lines there is a + mark at the far right. Click on that and all your contacts are listed. The + only appears when the insertion point icon is in the address box.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac (late 2013) El Capitan. iPad Mini.
Thanks Macinwin. It's not as friendly as mavericks, but I suppose I will get used to it.

M

MacInWin

Yeah, I know. One tip I found handy was that for emails that I send to the same folks regularly (family mostly) I created a distribution list in Contacts as a group, then all I have to do is to click on the group and all the addresses are entered. I've even taken to using groups to get names IN, then delete the ones I don't want. It's faster than adding them one by one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.