• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

WWDC 2004 Movie Link!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz C2D macbook
wow!
I just saw the keynotea minute ago. I must say I was sceptical about tiger when they first anounsed it couple of months ago. what could be better then already perfect panther?
well apple proved me wrong and made my jaw drop! all these fantastic features!!!! its just amazing. I will get one as soon as they release it, it looks awsome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
that core image thingy doesn't support radeon 9200 :(

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
prodshot_30_inch_3display.jpg
prodshot_30_inch_3display.jpg

Yep, yep.... the absolutely fabulous 30" Apple CinemaDisplay!

WOW! Breath-taking!!!!

So now, I guess those G5 users with bottomless bank accounts can put in a requisition form for two of those! Don't forget the one of those nVidia 6800 Video cards! Then view their desktops with 8.2 megapix! How cool is that?

I've a feeling my bank manager would be sacked if i put in a requisition form for two of those plus one of those nVidia Video cards!

Man, if PC users have dual 30" displays, they'll need a runway just to get from one side to the other!! Hehe... Sorry folks, this baby purely is for Apple G5 Only!

But you guys can have the smaller cosine, either the 20" or 23" version they now come with DVI pigtails.

Bargain!!!!
Only $3,299.00

30-inch (29.7-inch viewable)
2560 x 1600 optimal resolution
16.7 million colors
DVI Display Connector
2 port USB 2.0 Hub
2 FireWire 400 ports

VESA mount compatible

Requires NVIDIA GeForce 6800
Ultra DDL Card

C

CaptainMack

i liked the commercial about the iTunes integration. i just with apple would start advertising more. they can do some great stuff

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Its only a few days each year

I

Icarus

so then is this years WWDC over then? Why are people still talking about what they are going to reveal there? (perhaps I am reading old threads or I am not paying attention)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Its been over for more than a week now....My guess is you are reading old threads...people are also talking about the iMacs that are supposed to come out this september (go to the apple.com store and click the iMacs to see what we are talking about there)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.