• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

wtt macbook for imac

Reaction score
I am wanting to trade my 2ghz intel core duo macbook with 2 gb of ram for an imac. I bought it brand new like 2 months ago. It is in perfect running condition and excellent shape. I dont really go anywhere with my laptop thus kind of defeating the purpose of having a laptop. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
intel imacs, G5 imacs, both, 17 or 20 inch, etc? what are you looking for?

OP
P
Reaction score
Well, ideally I would prefer the 20inch intel g5, but I am open to all offers. I do want at least 1gb of ram and I would prefer it to have a decent graphics card as well. Any other questions just ask.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ive got a friend that has a 20 inch G5 imac and he just got a newer powermac so is selling off his imac. its to the specs you are asking, and he might be interested. ill get ahold of him.

since you are a new member of the forum, can you please provide to all of us some online feedback (ebay, etc). thanks!

OP
P
Reaction score
Please do get in contact with him and let me know.

What exactly do you mean as far as feed back goes? Just let me know what to do and it shall be done as long as it isnt too time consuming. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
you have under 10 posts, therefore someone possibly putting a computer in the mail wants to make sure they are gonna recieve their end of the deal.

what is your username on ebay so we can check your feedback, do you have any feedback on any other forums.

where are you located anyway?

OP
P
Reaction score
my ebay account name is perfectzero84 and I am not on any other forums. And I am in los angeles, CA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok, talked to my friend and hes extremly interested.. heres an email he sent me with description of his machine

Product Family: iMac
Memory (RAM): 1.5 GB
Processor Type: PowerPC G5
Hard Drive Capacity: 250 GB
Processor Speed: 2.1 GHz
Operating System: Mac OS 10.4, Tiger
Screen Size: 20 inches
Condition: Used
Graphics: X600 128mb

I work at the Apple Store, and all of my machines are purchased Brand New. This machine I have had for maybe 5 months and is in amazing shape.

do you have any pictures of your macbook? he is taking pictures of his imac and ill send them when i get them.

OP
P
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my macbook. It is in perfect running condition. I have to say I find the fact that he wants to trade his imac for my macbook a bit strange. It is worth a **** of a lot more than mine, so that means there is something either wrong with it or you guys are screwing with me. Im sorry if that offends you in anyway but it just seems a bit odd. But here are the pictures anyways.

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.