• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

WTT: 30 gig 5 gen video ipod for ipod nano

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
im looking for a nano to swap for my 30 gig 5 gen video ipod. would rather have the 8 gig, but might entertain offers of a 4 gig, dependant on color. the ipod has stayed in a case its entire life, and is virtually scratch free. offers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
got an 8gb nano, but id be expecting more than just a trade...

PM/IM me, kgeier82

OP
AnatomyOfARyan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
got an 8gb nano, but id be expecting more than just a trade...

PM/IM me, kgeier82

what color is your nano? and what more would you want? im seeing 30 gig ipods costing the exact same as an 8 gig nano.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 2.16ghz Intel 2 Core Duo, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, 15.4" TFT, DVD+-RW/DL.
ipod

Would you be willing to sell it?? (the 30gig i mean)
If so how much?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.