• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

WTB:iBook Charger Plug or Broken Charger

Reaction score
I have four apple chargers from powerbooks and iBooks with broken plugs. The wires going into the plug over time bent and broke. All the inverters work I just need plugs. Is there anywhere to order just these plugs as replacement parts or something similar? Or if you have a charger with a broken inverter I will also take that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2.0 Core 2 duo, Alienware 7700 3.2ghz, Iphone,Imac g5,Powebook 15" 1.5ghz
if i had only know i threw out my ibook charge bec it wasent powerin on....id try ebay

OP
T
Reaction score
I have been trying ebay for years. I've only see one or two, most are broken like mine are.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod touch 32gb first gen. MacBook, iBook G4 and a broken PowerBook G4 15"
I might be selling 2 on ebay. Users name is hawkins5678

Reaction score
I have one for a g3/500 ibook u can have it you still need it just need an address will send it out snail mail thou..:)

Reaction score
I think I have a Pismo/Lombard yoyo where the connector snapped. The AC plug end works fine. PM me so I know which one you will need it for (there is more than one type of yoyo plug).

I too am looking for a few iBook chargers so if anyone has for sale please PM me.

OP
T
Reaction score
I need the plug that goes into the laptop. The plug type i need is the most recent that was on PowerBook G4s until iBook G4s.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
You know that you can go to Home Depot and buy plugs?

You just need some wire cutters and the plugs and you can put 'em back on.

OP
T
Reaction score
I am not talking about the A/C plug. I'm sure home depot does not have the plug I need. I do not need the plug that goes into the wall. I need the apple proprietary plug that actually plugs into the the ibook, not the one that goes into the wall.

EDIT: Here I even took a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry for the quality I only have my phone camera.
Photo-0014.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.