Wristguards for Macbook?

Reaction score
Do you know where I could get a cushiony wristguard thing for my macbook? Sometimes when I'm typing my wrists start hurting and I get indent lines on my arms from resting on the edge of my macbook.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
Unfortunately, I don't really know.

But the Marware Protection Kit sticker could be of help. Or the Keyboard and Wrist Area Protector from MacTop (which I'm using).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
I dont know either, its such a pity that the most fantastic computer that I have owned is a killer on the wists with the sharp top edge, I do hope that they do something about it on the next models.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
You're not supposed to rest your wrists on anything while typing. It's bad ergonomics.

This is true, your wrists should be straight otherwise you're straining the back of your hands.

Reaction score
The problem is more that you're pinching off the veins and such in your wrist. That will add up over time and you'll definitely regret it. I have a mild case of RSI and it annoys me on a daily basis. Get those wrists up!

Reaction score
My arms never get bothered when I am typing, probably because I type fast and have extremely good posture in my chair. I really need a new chair, though.

Somebody bought me a cushy mouse pad a while back, and that thing was so uncomfortable!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.