Word Clouds

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (retina 5K), 27" 2019
Hi everyone, can anyone point me to a word cloud program that will work on my Mac Pro running OS Yosemite. It is 2-3 years since I last used one. At that time, I had no problem at all using Tagxedo or Wordle, now neither will work. For Tagxedo, I got a message that I needed to install Silverlight (which I already had but which seems to have become obsolete). For Wordle, I got a message saying settings with Javascript need to be changed. When I've followed the links to Java I get to a dead end. I get the impression these programs have no further developer support.

Any advice on a good word cloud prog that will work would be appreciated. I'm not particularly techy and don't have the savvy to start messing about with settings to adapt things, I would just like a straight forward program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.