WHY can't I have 2 finger drag??

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why I can't have two finger drag. 3 finger drag is okay but I'd rather have this:
3 finger tap = right click
2 finger drag.

I wouldn't even mind disabling right click altogether (use apple-tap to right click instead) if it meant having two finger drag. Want. To. Punch. Apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Mac 27-inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 24GB ram. MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.5GHz dual-core Intel i5 16GB ram
Have you tried Better Snap Tool. Not sure if it will do what you want but worth a look

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
What you are asking is like saying, "I have this car and I would like to be able to steer with the gear stick and change gears with the steering wheel."
There is a limit to what you can change within the preferences options. But there are apps out there that may be able to achieve what you want for example see here;
5 Apps to Enhance Your Trackpad & Magic Mouse « Mac.AppStorm

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.